Need Xmas cards?

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Need Xmas cards?

Post by Mikaela »

Hey:

I made a few cards last night, if anyone has any card needs, please PM me and I can make the cards for you and get them to you, no muss no fuss :!:

Here is an example:

I left this file size large as a gift to yall, so you may have this card free. You can purchase from me, or take the file above and make your own cards by simply printing them or sending the file to Walgreens.

Here are a few Holiday cards I made. I made the files too small to be other wised used so the pixels are a bit off (making it look pixeled, grainy) but cant give everything away for free, right? So I squashed them down.

That is how I avoid theft, watermarks are too easily removed in PS. Anyway, this image is clear as a bell, like the above (large file) image. It is simply resized to prevent theft, thereby compromising image quality.

All of my work is available on cards, large framed prints and T-shirts :!:

You can pay by credit card or paypal!

Here is a preview of some of the cards I have available. They arrive to you in 3 business days, addressed and stuffed. All you have to so is slap a stamp on it! : )

Made this one by request...

I hope you find something you like. If you can think it, I can make it! Thanks for looking and thank you admin for allowing me to promote. Thats why I wanted to give the one card away... good faith makes for good business!

~ Mikaela
Last edited by Mikaela on Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
julie

Post by julie »

I cant actually see any pics. just the little square.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Crap, I broke the links when I was arranging my photobucket. Oh well, if yall have any card needs, I can make about anything so PM me with your requests. I will then make the card, show it to you and give you the link to purchase them!

Thanks! :wink:
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ok! I had a bit of time this evening and got them re-posted. Hope yall find something you like and I can help you out!

Thanks everyone, admin especially!

~ Mikaela
ringnecker1

Post by ringnecker1 »

Did you take these with your imaginary DSLR too?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Where is your tact, class? :lol:

With that said... *I* havent 'lost' 3-5 birds to some tragic, horrid accident. I came here with Peaches and Baby and Im still here with Peaches and Baby. As is everyone else with thier birds, Lou for example.

Heck, average life-span is 30 yrs. Right? :wink:

I see some of the 'old camp' still lingers around here, shame. Jealousy is an ugly thing. But, not anything I havent dealt with my entire life so Im used to it and good at recognizing it when it rears its ugly lil head.

However, the good folks by far out weight the bad, so I like it here and visit ever so often. :D
ringnecker1

Post by ringnecker1 »

Trust me. Nobody is jealous of you. From these crappy looking Christmas cards that any 3 year old could do to your lies about what cameras you own, why would anybody be jealous of you?
Lene

Post by Lene »

Apart from that... I don't think a message board , such as this, should be used to aquire money...
Cheers

Lene