My bubs from this year when young!

Moderator: Mods

Fah

My bubs from this year when young!

Post by Fah »

Below are a few misc. pics of this years babies from three clutches.

Clutch 1 gave our world one Creamino (turquoise ino) and a Turquoise Grey :D It was a first time breeding pair of just two years old. The mum is a creamino with a grey gene (didnt know till we had a grey bub lol) and the dad is a blue split ino male... which we didnt know it was split ino either.. so was fabulous luck!

Clutch 2 gave out world one Silver (grey cinnamon), one Sky Blue (blue cinnamon) and two Turquoise Greys (one with yellow.. yes.. bright yellow... tips on its tail... going to investigate further as it grows) Parents are Turquoise split cinnamon split ino male.. with a Silver hen.

Clutch 3 gave four blues... two of which I have a strong feeling are going to be turquoise... starting to get a change in the hue of their blue. Parents are Pure Blue (no genetic history of splits that are known of) and a turquoise blue hen.

All gorgeous little things... now they are mostly fully feathered but no pics of that atm.. will get to it ASAP !!

I am also hand rearing two sun conure bubs atm. One of which I am raising for myself.. another to find a new home with a loving family one day like most of these other bubs!

Box'O'Bubs!

Very Young in the brooder!

Very young!

OMG Huddle!

One of the sun conures... a friend of mine breeds these... they are a yellow base western pied mutation of a normal sunny. They basicly form a mostly yellow adult with very little red in their bodies and much less green. Basicly.. as you can see on this bub.. its minimal amount of gren will all but dissapear as it gets to about 18 months of age.

julie

Post by julie »

A couple of your babies look like they are going to be the same as spike.
Fah

Post by Fah »

Yeah :D My turquoise hen throws very very blue turquoise babies... almost impossible to tell between blue and turq till about 12 weeks of age.

I find this turquoise wash quite lovely.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Aww! Bubbies! They totally brighten my day. :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
greeny

Post by greeny »

They are so cute I cannot believe it. You are so lucky! What a nice bunch of pics. Thanks
julie

Post by julie »

We want update pics, we want update pics ( get my drift or do you want me to keep going?)
Melika

Post by Melika »

Beautiful chicks! Made my day. ^_^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

Cute baby fids :D