Oscar and my albino baby

Moderator: Mods

Newbirdmom

Oscar and my albino baby

Post by Newbirdmom »

Here is Oscar he/she is just over a year and still no ring yet. There is a light ring but nothing to say boy yet. And boy can Oscar talk I hope I can get him/her on vid soon Oscar sounds so cute.

Newbirdmom

Post by Newbirdmom »

Now here is the Albino the lady thinks she is a girl I am not too sure. She says becouse her pelvic opening is big then she is a girl but she also said that is not 100% sure way. What do you think she might be? She is only 4mo and so sweet.

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

They are so beautiful. That little albino youngster is so classic of a new youngen, sitting there all shy like that. Oscar sure is growing. :D

It is way too hard to tell from the pics and being albino you are just going to have to wait for older sexual behaviours to present, and even then to be sure you will have to have a DNA test.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww, they are both so sweet! :D Such a worried look on your albinos face. So innocent! :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
greeny

Post by greeny »

Such cute birds!! Please make a video of Oscar talking - would love to see!

Your new baby is adorable. Could be male or female of course. I got a bird and the breeder told me it was a female b/c of the wider pelvic opening and yes, I could feel it too. So I thought she was a she, til about a year ago when HE started to show his ring. So you never do know unless you do DNA.

But DNA is fun anyhow and not expensive. (fun for me, not for my bird who had to get a slightly cut toenail out of it!).