Mojito Takin' a bath

Moderator: Mods

Ohana

Mojito Takin' a bath

Post by Ohana »

Mojito really enjoys being spritzed. So this morning I gave her a good one. Here is her reaction to bath time. SHE REALLY ENJOYS IT!

Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

That is so precious... she's beautiful!
-Chamon-

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Aww she loves ! that .. getting all clean and shiney :wink: She's beautiful. I love the way they rub up on wood etc. when they have a shower. Pickle has the cutest way of flapping his wings, its more like a wing flop than a flap.. lol

Thanks for sharing those.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww! Love bathtime pics. Love the way they puff up and fan their tails. :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Ohana

Post by Ohana »

She was having a blast. I am glad that I can give her something she likes. I just feel like she was neglected for so long.... I am going to get a DNA test done on her soon to find out whether or not we have a girl of age unknown or a boy.

Thanks for the comments, I just adore her!
Ohana

Post by Ohana »

She finally stepped up....

I went to take a shower Saturday Morning and asked my hubby to get Mojito out of her cage and bring her to the shower. He was able to get her out after a few minutes and then placed her on the shower perch. She enjoyed the shower and then it was time to get her off.

Needless to say I didn't want to get bit, so I had to work through that and finally after much bluffing and me not backing down she stepped up on to my hand. I asked her to step up onto the other hand and she did so.

Very nice, I thought. She got lots of pecans for this!
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

aww how cute! :)
~the stubborn one~
Milamber3790

Post by Milamber3790 »

Totaly random, but what kinda python is that Ohana? will it grow any bigger? We've got a wild carpetsnake in our backyard, we don't see it much. but every few months it'l make an apearance. it's about 2 metrs long
Ohana

Post by Ohana »

Sorry for the late reply. It is not a python at all. It is a Creamsicle Corn Snake. It will get between 4 ft. and 5 ft. long. No bigger around then a quarter.
Melika

Post by Melika »

Mojito seems so happy! And I'm glad you broke the barrier. now each time she steps up, that behaviour will be reinforced. *cheers* :D
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Ohana

Post by Ohana »

Well needless to say she doesn't care for me much. But she does LOVE the hubby... She will do ANYTHING to get close to him. The nice thing is I am allowed to sit next to him as long as I don't attempt to touch her.

But she coos and clucks for him. He is even able to pet her now. It is great. Only 4 months in our home and she is starting to let him touch her, it is great.

*mia*

Post by *mia* »

Thats great! I love the pics!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww! She loves him! That is so sweet.

I wish mine did that to my partner, Jibs only gives him attention if hes got toast or when my man talks to him, Yoda is too scared to even look at him. :shock:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Ohana

Post by Ohana »

Well Mojito does adore him. But she doesn't like me so much. There is a trade off.