On top of a wall decor

Moderator: Mods

giantfoot_truck

On top of a wall decor

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Lovy always wondering how does it feel up there, since her wing is clipped, she cant fly up to the wall decor, but she really wanted to be up there with the dove, so she climb up to the curtain holder using the rope thats tied to it, and from the curtain holder, she jump to the wall decor, and she looks really happy that she finally made it up there!

Here is the pic:

She just jump back from the wall decor to the curtain holder and climb back down using the rope.
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

thats pretty cool Amazon isnt aloud on anything like that he has his gym lol, if he goes on top on a curtain or a decor he gets pulled down adn told no as he chews it

Thats cool your bird can climb up there by herself
Adam and Dude
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

He looks like he loves it there :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Lovy does look very happy up there! Its so cute that she wants to be friends with your dove! Try not to let them get up there too much. Jibby and Yoda love to chase each other above the blinds and I sometimes have a hard time getting them down! And theyve destroyed my roof by chewing the boards around it! :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Milamber3790

Post by Milamber3790 »

i hate it when Jaws does that!
i'l leave him for a second and come back. he'll be gone! i'l freek out and go crazy, rip my hair out and search the neighborhood, print out leaflets and run home to fret some more... i'l look at a nice picture mum had put up and voila... he'll be ontop of it, looking at me like i'm the bigest imbecil in the whole world.
you'd think a bright yello parrot wouldnt blend in all that well but he succeeds admirably.
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Lovy also have her gym, but you know she is curious how does it feel up there everytime she sees the dove flying on top of it, but dont worry Im always there when lovy climb up. :D
conurelover2007

Post by conurelover2007 »

Lovy is a cute addition to the wall decor. LOL