Addicted To My Camera...

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Addicted To My Camera...

Post by Mikaela »

Hey Yall!

Life is good and all is well. I have become addicted to photograhy since moving up to an SLR so I dont have much time to play here anymore but I know yall love images so I thought I would share my nature walk today with you.

Hope you enjoy!

This lil dude is a trip. He eats and tries to feed you leaves hehe.

Love this fella's beard!

Get out of here girl... trying to sleep... I see you over there zooming!

Spiders are cool, especially in Macro!

Welcome to Islamorada!!! We are at Mile Marker 90, stop by! Stop at the Marina and ask where Mikaela lives and they'll call me up! We dont use addresses here. Hope everyone is doing well. See you at another place in time! :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Great shots! Glad life is treating you well.
MCS
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

MIK! Welcome back sweetie! Very pwetty pics! :wink: Islamorada looks like paradise! You lucky gal. Please drop by here more. You are missed.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
FGM

Post by FGM »

I love the owl shots,they are all great.Can't wait to have a SLR myself.
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

who´s are those birds?

Great shots! you are a very good photographer!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Thanks girls!

I went on a walk yesterday and got some kickin' wild life shots but they are FAR too big to post here. If you'd like, I'll resize them and post for you.

My Boo and I went to Indian Key yesterday and walked around a while. It is so heavenly isolated there because you can only get there by small boat, thus the island is abandoned.

Its nice to be on native land, frolicking around nude, capturing images in bliss! My Italian husband would DIE if anyone saw me nakid so that tells you how 'safe' you are. Also, you could hear an approaching boat with plenty of time to dress.

Should google it: Indian Key... bout 10 miles out on the Atlantic side of Islamorada. Much interesting history on that lil piece of land in the Atlantic.

Anyway, let me know if you want pics of the place once you look into it. Cool place! Killer images.
~ Mikaela Sky

Peanut

Post by Peanut »

Great photo's. What a cool looking spider. Here in Minnesota, all the spider's we get and the long skinny ones with long legs that crawl in the corners and scare the crap out of ya. Eewwweee.. I HATE spiders, but that one doesn't even look like one. Very cool. I see a amazon like jade in there too! They're beautiful pics mik!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I'd love to see more of Islamorada! So beautiful! I love seeing places far from me that I can dream of being there one day.

I too HATE spiders! We have alot of 'daddy long legs' and the killer ones with white or red butts. Eww! I'm one of those people that has to check all around the toilet before I sit! When I worked in the desert it was even worse. Lots of creepy crawlies out there. Not to mention the big perentie lizards that would walk past your front door as you walk to work in the morning. Dingoes would sit and watch me at work too! But I'm only scared of spiders! Ick!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

You must have hit your head....asking this crowd if they want pictures? PUH....LEEZE

I like spiders. What a whacko, eh?
MCS