Pics of our new baby, and Peanut too!

Moderator: Mods

Peanut

Pics of our new baby, and Peanut too!

Post by Peanut »

We cant bring her home yet. She is still to young. We should have her home in about 3 weeks though! She is getting better eating seeds and people food as well. She has a cute little baby cry too! And like to poop on mom! :roll:
I don't know what it was about her, but we just fell in love! When we first seen her, she just came out of the nusery an hour ago. She didn't really even know how to pearch. iT was really cute. And now she doesn't like the people at the pet store to pick her up since I bought her. She steps up really well for me and dan, but not them. She also cries when we leave. She looks at us like "Come back mom and dad!" Makes me want to cry! :cry:
She'll be home soon though! I was thiking about naming her Jade or Raven. Anybody have any other name suggestions? :?:
Hestia

Post by Hestia »

very very beautiful. Jade sounds perfect. what kind of bird, amazon?
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Awww! What a cutiepie! Sounds like she really loves you. :wink: I like Raven. I like the unique names. Pet names are great, can call em anything. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

yep, she is a yellow nape amazon. whem she spreads her wings out, it looks like a rainbow. very beautiful. her/his dna test should be back in a few weeks! i hate waiting!
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

What a little pumpkin!
MCS
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

omg!!!!!!!!! I want!!!! :D
~the stubborn one~
rick_s0910

Post by rick_s0910 »

He/she is just beautiful. I love Yellow Napes. Hope to get one later on this year. Congrats, your baby is just lovely.
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

thank you everybody for your kind words. the place we bought her from also has a baby moluccan cockatoo that is learning how to use its vocal cords. while we were there tonight our little amazon started screaming right back at the cockatoo! the cockatoo looked quite suprised. it was funny to see our baby start to communicate with other birds. she really likes to watch them too! she gives them "the eyeball"