new pics, new love? haha

Moderator: Mods

ambros1a

new pics, new love? haha

Post by ambros1a »

well it seems baby is just in love with archimedes lol, i took a bunuch of pics today, and made em up into a collage but left some big still for cuteness lmao

heh thought u guys might like some new pics :)
got my mum comin round 2morrow, to see the ring (now it fits haha) and 'visit with the grandfids' as mum says haha
coz

Post by coz »

Aww, that's beautiful. Now, if only mine would get along like that.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

AWWWW! That is just too cute. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Aren't they adorable!
MCS
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

so precious!
~the stubborn one~
Here4Fun

Post by Here4Fun »

Bonded birds are so precious.

Baby would just die, be totally lost without his Peaches. :cry:
Loving Life and Living Right!!!
ambros1a

Post by ambros1a »

:D thanks guys, thought i should share those ones.. the 2nd down is one of my fav pics now, its even the background on my mobile phone haha, it always has been the fids tho, lol easiest way to flash off my fav pic at the time :D

They still argue a bit, but its to be expected, being together so much, just like ppl too.

Got more toys for em today.. some bigger washers too to fit the bars of the cage for another 'flexible' rubber perch we brought a few weeks ago, see how they like that. Also got them a swing, more food, another calcuim perch, a metal 'ball' thing for fruit'n'vegies (the grapes keep falling out grrrrrrr) they truly are spoilt lol but well.. no kids haha.

We also got 5 long pvc pipes, a bunch of joiners and a saw, were gonna build a play stand thing, i keep saying pvc tree, as the easiest way to descrive it, heh got the kids from a pic some1 had on another site, so, gonna try our own, make take a while, gotta get more pvc and stuff haha, but its a start lol
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Thanks for sharing those photos! Your ringnecks look so affectionate! It amazes me how so many breeders dismiss these parrots as cold creatures! :( Again, more proof that this is not true! I really enjoy your lutino and albino ringnecks. Please post more! :wink:

Best wishes,

Imran Chaudhry
Pounamu

Post by Pounamu »

very nice birds.
ambros1a

Post by ambros1a »

:D
Hoping to get more pics this weekend... waiting on the shower perch to arrive from ebay :D will be sure to get pics if it does show up by the weekend, if not, will hafta wait another week =\ unless we take them in one day before work, but would hafta be a warm sunny day coz i wouldnt have time to blow dry them both rofl.
Will be sure to post though when i do get them, as long as the picky things arent too freaked out by it, theyre gettin better though, baby has taken to sleeping on the new kinda rubberish perch, its the thinnest of the lot too. Gonna rearrange the cage too on the weekend... lol there goes 1/2 the day between that and cleaning it and vaccuming the 2m diamater around the cage corner haha