Grouchy pics of peanut

Moderator: Mods

Peanut

Grouchy pics of peanut

Post by Peanut »

Peanut was in such a grouchy mood the other day, I couldn't help but take pics of him.
This was after his grouchy mood after mom gave him lots of kisses!

He'll look even grouchier when his ring comes in, hehe.. I love him sooo much! He sure has gotten a lot more green too! :lol:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I love it when they are angry! So wrong but so adorable. Just want to pinch Peanuts lil cheeks and say 'Its ok. Your life isnt so bad!'
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

yea and he thinks he has it bad: all day long home with mom, playing, treats, dancing, more treats, more play. he just loves to be a turd at night when we're trying to sleep. he thinks its playtime. do your fids do the same thing at bedtime?
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

What a life! :lol:

Nope they dont. Bedtime is serious business for my fids. They put themselves to bed in their cages and growl if you even say 'goodnight' after 9.30pm. (about half hour after the sun goes down) Best not to go near Gilbert when its night time. Thats when hes most grouchiest!
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Ah - daylight saving - lucky you - no such thing in Queensland, dark by just after 7.00 at the moment - when I lived in NSW really loved daylkight savings - there is so much m ore you can do.

Sapphire seems to put itself to bed about 7.30-8.00 even though he/she is in the same room as us and we don't go to bed until much later.
Anne
controlled by:
2 Poodles, 1 Maltese, 1 tiel, 3 INR's
Oh & a hubby
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I love daylight savings. My partner, who is a QLDer and just had his first daylight savings hates it. Nothing like a summertime bbq at 9pm when its still light and still 30degrees!

Gilbert sometimes sleeps in really late then stays up till 10/11pm! But hasnt done this in a while.

Since Yoda arrived Gilberts sleeps normal birdie hours. Yoda was in an outside avary at the breeders and was probebly used to sleeping as soon as the sun went down.
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

when we got peanut it was getting dark at 4pm. now its getting later like 5:30-6pm. wish it would stay light out longer. thats where summer comes in. it was like 10 degrees Farenheit the other day. burrrr!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I have seasonal depression, associated with lack of sunlight and warmth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_a ... e_disorder

Mine was so bad, I lived every day of my life in a way that got me one step closer to Florida. I finally made it and generally, all is well.

However, the first few weeks after daylight savings ends (dark by 7 pm) my anxiety is very high. Likewise, when it begins, I am on a natural high for a few weeks. We have daylight in Florida pretty close to 10 pm at the peak!

I love Florida. Never would leave unless it was to go to another country to live. But, I DETEST DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME MORE THAN bird soup! :cry:

This is literally something I look to the calendar for and dread with all my heart. It was originally sit up to help farmers... they dont even like, need or want it anymore.

Makes NO good sense.

*writes congress again*
~ Mikaela Sky

Peanut

Post by Peanut »

i totally agree with you. i wish they would just drop the whole thing. its dumb