Baby N Buddy Shoot:

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Baby N Buddy Shoot:

Post by Mikaela »

The light didnt do Baby justice (poor light = grainy), dark fell on me fast! But some pretty good ones of Buddy (we will stick a name one day, I suppose) :D

For dial-uppers, sorry! For everyone else, I hope you get your fix. :lol:

Hows he looking Sue? He is all about me, though there is rivalry between him and Baby... oh well, they will have to learn to love eachother.

My Boys:

More of Baby soon! The light got really bad so I had to stop the shoot.

We Love Ya! :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

They look very happy and spoiled! Lucky buggas. :wink:

I know what ya mean about sibling rivalry, Yoda wont let Gilbert have fun AT ALL!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

What beautiful fids!
MCS
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Thanks ladies!

I love my boys, all 6 of them. :shock:

Got to get some estrogen flowing. Im buying a baby any day now, please pray for me to end up with a blue or gray GIRL.

THINK GIRL. Pray! I only attract boys :lol:

Cant score a girl bird for love or money. And well, my boys are going to have 'needs' so I want to hook them up with a hottie.

If I end up with a boy, its wearing dresses! And all of us are going to agree its a boy! :roll:
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Those are gorgeous Mik...Baby is still so handsome. Buddy has that wonderful yellow...deep buttercup...makes ya get the 'I wants'

More please! ;)

Dani
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

those are great pics Mik! :)
~the stubborn one~
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Great photo's Mikaela. I just love looking at those two. So handsome. Oooh can't wait to see the new baby when she arrives too.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Bird crazy

Pretty birds

Post by Bird crazy »

They both look great. Buddy looks beautiful.
Are you able to get him to step up from the perch yet?

Priya my female will not let Nila get near her. So from what I read they only get together during mating season and the rest of the year the female acts like she's got a headache and the male should leave her alone.

Here's hoping you get a sweet cuddly little birdie, but if you want a girl for sure get it dna sexed before you bring it home and fall in love.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Buddy is probably going to be my snuggle bug, needy thing. Wants to be with me, whereas Baby seems to know everything is cool and Im not going anywhere.

I wish Baby and Buddy would make good friends but Baby is scared. If you'll notice, no pics of them on together... Baby hauls ****. :lol:

Been a very humbling experience for my Baby bear.

His perching is getting A L O T better now that I removed all large perches and put in only small ones. He had always used that perch that was big around, now he uses a stick perch until he 'gets it'
~ Mikaela Sky

Topaz

Post by Topaz »

Wow Mik they are great photos - being totally ignorant here - how long has it taken you to "tame/train" your fids? Mine appear to be terrified of me - keep flying away up the other end of the cage.

Your photos are fantastic - like Dani says "more, more"
Anne
controlled by:
2 Poodles, 1 Maltese, 1 tiel, 3 INR's
Oh & a hubby
kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

Hi Mik-when did you get a new bird??? I thought you were holding out for a baby! Anyway, he is beautiful. Do you still have Punkin? I haven't heard you mention her in a while. Is she getting along with the other fids?
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I took the yellow baby from Sue 'Bird crazy' and yeah... I have room for a silver baby and thats IT.

Done, no mo fer me.

Lord yes, Punkin is great! She stays at the office because the house it too busy, makes her nervous. Shes now a mascot -giggle-

Everyone gives her scratches and s/he honks her happy booty off, happy birdie!
~ Mikaela Sky

surferdon

Post by surferdon »

Sorry I am so out of the loop... but when did you get BUddy, what a great name by the way!!!!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

A few weeks ago. He came to be as Sunny, cute but just didnt take. He was never handled so it didnt really matter... not like I was going to say spot sit! and get a reaction.

So, he was big bird for a minute because he is HUGE, but that didnt take either.

So, as I named Baby... I too named Buddy... with what my heart called them when I went to be with them. He is a manly thing and "Buddy" stuck.

Come on Buddy, Up Baby! Good boys! :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky