Charlie

Moderator: Mods

RayG

Charlie

Post by RayG »

Hi everyone im new to this great site,well done to the Admin's.
This is a pic of my Charlie, i sexed Charlie myself as female (oweing to the fact that she has cost me a lot of money and loves to ramble on).......
"jokeing of course" i,i know im outnumbered here.
well i took this pic today and Charlie is 9 weeks old.

Last edited by RayG on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Charlie is a cutie.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
ambros1a

Post by ambros1a »

oh how adorable, my achimedes is meant to be about that age, but wow your charlie is so much bigger, looks a LOT more stable on those big feet too lol, such pretty colours as well
Bird crazy

Charlie

Post by Bird crazy »

He's a cute little girl :)

But then maybe you should spell it Charli, or Charley if you really think he's a she. :lol:

But trust me if you think she's cost you bucks now and she's only 9 weeks old just wait. I got my two a $3.00 treat stick a few days ago and hung it in the cage, it was one with a toy plastic chain in the middle. Came back about 3 hrs later and all that was left was the plastic chain. I wonder if I had just given them the cash if they would have taken longer to chew that up :lol: Here's a hint to save some cash. I go to the flea market and buy straw baskets for 50 cents. bring um home and wash them set in the sun to dry and let them chew them up. They love it and it's a cheap chew toy.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I know this is a No-No but if I were asked... BOY.

I have two. Very strong characteristics with boys. As babies... mostly that very high beak.

Girls beaks are much lower if you really look. And boys look dorky as babies wheras girls tend not to.
~ Mikaela Sky