Hey Ya'll

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Hey Ya'll

Post by Mikaela »

We need to talk

My Mama has lost her mind and has no time for me anymore. She keeps talking about a Christmas or something like that and acting like a maniac! I duck when she gets like that. :shock:

She is such a redneck! But I love her. So, Im redneck too. My Daddy is a Yankee and said he would burn our flag... he wasnt going to look at it.

So... Mama being Mama... she threw it over the back of the couch. :D

Dared him to touch it. That was two weeks ago. Daddy needs to realize it is ONLY symbolic of being proud to be southern, nothing to do with race. He uses that card to make Mama feel bad, doesnt work though because it isnt true. My Mama loves all people, she isnt even white so how could she be prejudice?

Anyway: I am posting a BUNCH of pics for everyone, especially you Dani. Mama said the other day, 'Dani sure is a good friend... even when I cant be.' and she sighed. :cry:

If my Mama asked, I wasnt here! She misses ya'll and I do too so I hopped on before she woke to make sure ya'll knew that.

Mama loves you Dani: You all !

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Redneck state of America...

Sometimes I try to wear my hair like Peaches but I just dont have the lift.

Possie Out!

Be back to see you soon!

~ Mikaela Sky

CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Dear Baby,
Be very careful. I think someone put something funny in their water. My mom put all this lovely green stuff with bird toys & this pretty paper to shred all over the house, then wasn't happy when I went to play with it. She gave me a really cool striped javelin & did not mean for me to throw it (and wouldn't let me eat it after I broke it up nicely), THEN after all of that she tried to take my picture with this funny looking dude in red and white. The other fids say she goes a little nuts like this every year. She is scratching a bit, so maybe she is moulting. Hope she gets over it quickly (maybe she will finally get some tail feathers!). You had better be extra careful cuz you match the stuff my mom keeps playing with. Maybe if we lie low this will blow over.
Take care, Magellan
MCS
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Hey Baby...you're looking as handsome as ever...that ringy of yours is coming is beautiful!

I love you and your mama as well ;)

Prinny says Hi...she's not only dealing with Christman but a new fid as well! Her new sister came home yesterday...

Dani
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

Baby!!! Lou and i have missed you! I love that last picture of you, absolutely handsome! Please come visit! and tell mama to hurry back!
~the stubborn one~
Bird crazy

Baby!!

Post by Bird crazy »

Tell your redneck mom hello from us. Even deeper in the south here in Ft Myers.

You're looking good.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
awesome-o

Post by awesome-o »

awesome colour!!!! love it!!
Owner of 1 ringneck: Charlie
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

:D

Dank doo

hehe I said that when I was little and I reckon I wont ever live it down so I come out with it every now and then to mess with people.
~ Mikaela Sky

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

This is the Christmas she keeps talking about. Big fella! I'll be glad when he leaves. Most IRNs play with Christmas's... I dont like them.

Mr Christmas took my Mommie away.

Here he is, Mean Christmas!

I just hate him! Mama has been weird since he started standing there... and thats all he does! Just stands there but Mama cant get enough of him. :evil:
~ Mikaela Sky

Cindy

Oh, WHAT a beautiful boy

Post by Cindy »

Mrs. B here...I just want to tell you WHAT a handsome boy you are Baby!! Maybe we could meet up sometime...My slave sayes we would make great babies.
Cindy M. and the Flock of 8
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Hey Baby,
Your mom did really well with Christmas. She has your toys laid out nicely and everything looks lovely. My mom still has crates of toys all over the house and keeps playing in the kitchen and mumbling something under her breath about end of the year projects..... then she tells me not to learn those words. I did get a cool new green and red toy. Maybe she can get her cage looking like mine, but I am not so sure!
MCS
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

*whispers to Baby's mama* that is a beautiful christmas tree.....
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Shhh Thank you... Baby wants to see it die a horrid death. He wasnt scared of Mr tree last year.

I believe he thinks it is actually a person. A dumb one that just stands. :shock:
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Aw poor Baby...scared of a little tree...big brave man huh?

Dani