Can you all see my pic of my baby waving hi?

Moderator: Mods

Peanut

Can you all see my pic of my baby waving hi?

Post by Peanut »

My IRN LOVES to wave hi. I was just trying to load a pic up of him doing it! Let me know if you can see it, of if you cant---> what may I be doing wrong?
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Aww that's so cute :D
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

too cute! What colour is he by the way? Very pretty looking boy.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Peanut

color

Post by Peanut »

Well, when we got my IRN it was like a grey/turquoise. We just got he/she a month ago, and now it is starting to get a little bit of green on the top of its head and around the feathers above its legs. I really want to know if its a boy or a girl, but its only 8 months old :cry: Oh well, only time will tell! But my IRN is getting A LOT more vocal. He.she was trying to talk yesterday, which was really exciting! anyways, when we bought the IRN from the pet store, they told us that it was a rare color for a IRN, but i have no idea. The ones that I have seen are mostly green or yellow. I looked up pics of IRN's but I didn't see one his color. Weird. Anyways, he is really pretty, but turning more green!!! Can you tell if its a boy or girl by its main coloring?
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

aww how sweet :)
~the stubborn one~
Bird crazy

Hello to you Peanut

Post by Bird crazy »

He's really cute. I don't think you can tell the sex of any of the ringnecks until they are mature and either get a ring or don't get a ring.
Unless you have them DNA checked for sex.

If you gat a pic of his back and wings Jeremy may be able to tell you what his mutation is. On the breeding forum he's mentioned color of legs and wings and can identify them.

Like me, I saw my fids loved them and never considered or thought about what the actual color would be called until I came here and started reading about all the mutations possible. Now I'm interested to see them all. And I'd love to own them all but that isn't likely. I think I will have to be content with the two I have.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
iaowings

Post by iaowings »

Sounds like you have a turquoise grey. If its all grey with green highlights. This my George he is about the same age as yours, George is about 9 months old give or take a month.