Here are some new pics of dude It has been almost a yr.

Moderator: Mods

surferdon

Here are some new pics of dude It has been almost a yr.

Post by surferdon »

Hello to all I am enjoying summer vacation and finally found the USB cable for my camera here are some pics of Dude, please excuse the ruffled feathers I think he is beginng a Molt which will be his first one he is 13 months old!
Fluff Puff
Dude seems to be most comfortable in this position this is right after a kiss and he will stay here until i move him/her
To get Dude to lay on his back took some work, he hates it and only does it out of love :x
This is a wierd part, I got his wings clipped some time ago but a big area did not grow back does anyone know why?
When I first got dude he would not come near me but now he/she will walk up to me and give me a kiss :wink: Hope yOU ALL WILL ENJOY
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Awww isn't that a cutie! What a darling Dude you have! Or maybe it's a Dudette? LOL more please!

(If I may ask...where in SoCal are you at? I am originally from there...just curious if you don't mind me probing :wink:)

Dani
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

What a gorgeous bird you have! And you aren't so bad yourself! :shock: Teehee! Did I type that?? Shame on me. But hey, I can appreciate a good lookin' man when I see one! Anyway, back to the bird.... That is what we're here for! I love the third picture! So cute! All ruffled! And I try to get Remmi to lie upside down for me. He's not so crazy about that either! But I just say upside down bird and turn him over and he will deal as long as I make him. Anyway, thanks for sharing!
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Oh wow! I love these pics. Very cute!! I'm going to try to teach Baby to lay on her back!!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

hehehe Jen you're funny! :P

Dani
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

Dani I am from Redondo beach which is just south of LAX by about 15 min in the car, and north of san Pedro, we call this area the south Bay! Were u close by?
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Ah...not FROM the area but I visited quite a bit. Nope I was from the inland empire, San Bernardino area. Now I live up here near San Fran...in the South Bay area...

Dani
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

ahh i go that way well to san B to go to Big bear all the time my friend has a cabin and a boat. I love it up north i was just there last spring got lots of pic of Sf and big sur area!!
julie

Post by julie »

nice pics.yeah could be a molt you might just find out if dude is boy or girl.
venus

Post by venus »

dude omg mine is a ble too and it hates to lay on its back also, he does it once a blue moon. and cute birdie.
Bird crazy

Dude!!

Post by Bird crazy »

We love the little darling and the name too. Aren't the kisses the best? But I love the fanned out tail when he's on his back. That's too cute. Looks like somebody drew him a turkey tail just for that trick.

Sue and Nila
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ok, Ok, admittedly... Dude is a good looking bird but I have an IRN so Im all about the owner.

*jumps on surferdon and does very good/bad things to him with or without his permission*

*fans herself*

We can mate however. What does one get from a mix of a Florida girl and a Cali guy. Opps.

I meant what would one get with a girl green and a boy blue hehe :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

surferdon

Post by surferdon »

I like the good with the Bad!!! :wink:
And we would get
Males florida green with a pasific Blue split and same for the females
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

As purdy as their Mama and Daddy?

-giggle-
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

:shock: Mik you flirt...

Dani
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

i think that they would be even better from all the love and care by the parents :wink:
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

Thank you to all of your wonderful compliments you all sure can make me and my fid blush!!!

:lol:
So What do you all think, do you think that it is a boy or girl?
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Hey Mik I complimented him first dang it! He just didn't acknowledge my compliment!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*giggles* Jen...you jealous now? Silly girl you guys got your mans...leave the kibble for the rest of us! *winks at Jen*

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Sorry Jen:

I take what I want :oops: No asking, just come on boy, youre mine now. Its worked for me, thus far.

Share?

Sad thing is, looks as though surferdon and I will have to breed ourselves because we both have boys... in my opinion. Although, I hear that works well in San Fran. hehe So, to add babies to the board it would have to be human.

:wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Oh Mik you're bad...baaaaad... :P :D

Dani
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

Jen I thought that i did reply to you! MY fault thank you so much, i guess if i ever need a date i know where to go!!
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

yeah Mik You are bad, but just how bad are you? :lol:
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*laughing butt off*

Ah you guys are great...surfer's got himself some admirers...*giggles and blushes* :oops:

Dani
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

So We need to get a poll type thing going here guess on boy or girl( sex of dude) and give reasons.......

And Dani you dont have to blush i don't bite.........well maybe i do!! :twisted:
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Baby: Dude

Reason for my opinion on sex: Because it rocks! opps grrr gotta get this surferdude out my head!

Again, reason for my opinion on sex: Because I said so. :wink:

*looks over at Jen* :evil:

MINE! *lunges with the likes even Byndi has never lundged* :shock:
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

:shock: Mik...down girl...be nice...Jen had dibs first you silly girl. :P

So surfer...how does it feel to have so many girls after you now? *giggles*

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Fine...

I'll just sit over here in the corner and play with myself.

Wait... that didnt sound right.
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*giggle* Control your self there Mik!

Dani
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

You guys are just cracking me up!!! I'm sitting at my desk at work laughing OUT LOUD and with a silly smile on my face!! I'm happily married and way too old for Surfer. I just appreciate a good lookin' man when I sees 'em! Teehee!!! So go for him Mik!

Hugs,
Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

I do believe our Mik has her own man...ought to let the rest of us get some action...*giggles*

Poor surfer...didn't think you'd be getting all this huh? :P

Dani
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

Wow Mik that didnt sound right, and thanks Jen :wink: And no Dani I dint thin i would be getting this but i have to say that i enjoy the attention, this is better than myspace!!!!!
You Guys Rock!!
johanna

Post by johanna »

The pictures look really good, but what can i say i take great pics (sometimes). Dude is a great looking bird as well as the owner, I have to agree with all of you ladies, they are both really cute and i hate to break it down to you but surferdon is only mine, this is his girlfriend who lives in Cali a block away from him, and mika NO i don't share!!!!!!!
Well back to the birds, I really hope my Jimmy is a boy or else i'm gonna have to change his name but more importantly it won't be able to breed with
dudette, i guess Ill just have to wait and see.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

lmao

*makes cat fight noises*

Calm down hun. I dont want your man or I would already have him. Although I did teach him 'that thing he does you like'. :D

I mean come on hun... lighten up. We are all old ladies. You seem all of about 16... noone wants to take your man. lol

We are a friendly place and we play friendly games so dont pee on our parade. If something happens online that bothers you... handle it with your man.

He was right up in there playing with us so you need to learn to control your man. Not me or anyone else here. Never will be the day you control ME or my MOUTH.

Dont bring it to our board.
:wink:

He was having fun, we were having fun. Thats what we come here for. :D

Afterall, you are mad at him and what he responded to me. Not the other way around. Right? Handle your business but keep the drama off our board. You love drama, from what I understand, but this isnt a place that it will be allowed to come into fruition.

Furthermore, if someone I knew got online and embarrassed and disrespected me, like you did don, heads would roll. No wonder you worry about him running off.

Dont sweet it Don, chicks can be wacks.

Little bit of wisdom for the young here:

If someone can take your man, LET THEM, because he obviously doesnt think his girlfriend is worth much. And if someone CAN take him... HE NEEDS TO GET GONE.

I dont sit and fret if anyone is trying to take my man because I do my homework and treat him with respect. By the way, Im in my upper 30's with 4 kids... sound sexy!? Didnt think so. :lol:

M.I.L.F at best hun. My house payment is so close to 3 grand a month I write the check for that amount just for convience. Think your man is a little too busy making something of himself than running off to live with an old chick in Florida... with a 3 grand a month house payment. Point Im trying to make.

Not even remotely close to being in the same leaque for a romance to start. Don, if she rides you anymore about this, tell her to shut up until she REALLY finds something on you. Then embarrass you in a public setting. Your post is utterly silly... extremly immature and absolutely rediculous. Unless you want to talk birds, stay off. We dont generally go for your type around here.

Give Don some attention instead chasing his doing and goin-ons. Have alot less to worry about in regards to someone taking him, huh?
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*giggles* Dang Mik...no need to jump all over the girl.

Though I do agree...no drama. We're friends here...we joke and have fun. Don't take what we say too close to heart.

Dani
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Maybe I'm naive, but I thought Surfer's girl was jokin' around back. Jeepers Mik, I'm stayin' on your good side. Sheesh! :shock: It was honestly in good fun! He is a cutie and I just thought I'd say so. I'm sorry if I got anyone mad or in trouble. Just being silly in my old age! :roll:
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*giggles*

Our Mik isn't one of those 'bark is worse than the bite'...she'll rip your head off if ya give her the chance...

Love ya Mik! :wink:

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I wont be the target around here another day. I have my hater blockers on.

Enough is enough and the buck stops here.

Sad when people mistake kindness for weakness.

Me being a daily target is no secret. News for you though. That ended today. :D
~ Mikaela Sky

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

What do you mean today Mik? That happened so last month...*giggles*

Gotta stand up for yourself cause no one else is going to...

Dani
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

sorry guys!!! Please dont be mad at me :cry:
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

We're not mad at you surfer...no worries there. Mik can just get that way sometimes...*giggles*

Dani
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

thanks guys :wink: The last thing i want is drama here among friends
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

You have nothing to be sorry for. I started it all. But it was in all innocence! I just think you're a cutie and thought I'd share that. Sorry! Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers! Teehee!
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Surferdon:

Its cool buddy, act like nothing ever happened... we cant be responsible for what the ones we love do. :D
~ Mikaela Sky

surferdon

Post by surferdon »

I am flattered by you all still know where to come if i need a date!!! lol jk
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*giggles*

True surfer :wink:

Dani