Master Seppo

Moderator: Mods

sovereign

Master Seppo

Post by sovereign »

Seppo has learned how to behave outside his cage! He has learned that you can't fly through windows etc.!

AND I made him this fabulous climbing tree :P

http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=s ... d=38861330
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Very nice. And I love your wall coloring.
sovereign

Post by sovereign »

Jen: Thanks!:D
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Very nice!

Dani
Twinkelstar

Re: Master Seppo

Post by Twinkelstar »

Great :D is the bird toys, cages and so one expensive in finland ? we are going to finland this summer to vistis my cusine..i thought i wisit the pet shop :D last time i was ther they had 2 macaws...yellow and blue ! they hade a biiiiig cage but it was so dirty =(
sovereign

Post by sovereign »

Twinkelstar wrote:Great :D is the bird toys, cages and so one expensive in finland ? we are going to finland this summer to vistis my cusine..i thought i wisit the pet shop :D last time i was ther they had 2 macaws...yellow and blue ! they hade a biiiiig cage but it was so dirty =(

Hmm. Yes they are expensive, and we don't have much from which to choose.. This cage was shipped from Germany, promised land of aviculture, and it cost over 300€ :shock:

But welcome to our beautiful country :)
Twinkelstar

Post by Twinkelstar »

sovereign wrote:
Twinkelstar wrote:Great :D is the bird toys, cages and so one expensive in finland ? we are going to finland this summer to vistis my cusine..i thought i wisit the pet shop :D last time i was ther they had 2 macaws...yellow and blue ! they hade a biiiiig cage but it was so dirty =(

Hmm. Yes they are expensive, and we don't have much from which to choose.. This cage was shipped from Germany, promised land of aviculture, and it cost over 300€ :shock:

But welcome to our beautiful country :)

300 euro? :shock: if you want a big cage for a good price look at www.djurpalatset.se i think they ship cages to finland :D they have GREAT prices on their cages :D
sovereign

Post by sovereign »

Too late, I guess:)