Sunshine

Moderator: Mods

silvercloud

Sunshine

Post by silvercloud »

This is a pic of my beautiful Sunshine. Don't know if s/he's a girl or boy yet as s/he's only 4mo but I often say her as s/he seems like a girl to me. LOL

berrynice
Member on Probation

Post by berrynice »

What an absolute sweetheart. The name is definitely appropriate. can't wait to watch him/her grow up.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Hey Jules & Sunshine!
Welcome to the family! She/he is BEAUTIFUL! What a sweet baby. So give us the scoop, is Sunshine friendly? Fill us in. What's she like?

Hugs,
Jen
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

awww ! sooo cute , what a lovely baby you have there in Sunshine .. I love the latino's. Somehow they look more cheeky and adventurous, wider eyed and curiously naughty.

Our Jordan is 7 months and already I am 95% sure its a he from behaviour patterns.

Will be lovely to watch another latino growing up :D Thanks for sharing and Post often.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

silvercloud

Post by silvercloud »

Thanks guys. Jen s/he is the sweetest baby. Very quiet but makes little whistles and mewling sounds when s/he sees me or when I go over to her? cage. S/he just love to sit on my shoulder and has even fallen asleep there once. I've had her? for almost 3 weeks now and every day is better. S/he doesn't like my rainbow lorikeets much and s/he's not really interested in the budgies yet. I also have a galah who is a rescue but can't be released as her wing is too badly damaged and she can't fly. She is in an aviary but I'm gonna move her to the verandah soon and as I take all the birds in their cages out for some fresh air and sun nearly every day it'll be interesting to see what Sunshine does when s/he sees Scarlet the galah.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know just how much I love you... please dont take my sunshine away!

Ya'll know that song? Sing it to my real kids alot. Birds LOVE the tone too.

Welcome sunshine and mom. Thank you so much for the pic.

Grrr, these new babies are really making me want to purchase. I need to get to a BA meeting today... anyone need a ride?
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Puts her hand up .. I'm in. ekkie craves keep eekin in.. I need help.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

What a cutie! And the color...name really fits. More pics please :wink:

Hehehe Kyria I know how you feel...I want an ekkie but can't afford one right now :cry:

Dani and Prinny
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

what a cutie!
~the stubborn one~
natalie

Kaela i need a ride

Post by natalie »

I need a ride Kaela, wait up i gotta change my shoes. I am so envious of u lucky ppl who get to bond with their babies from an early age. I got a lovely bond with my reggie the budgie but im greedy and want Marley too.
I have been sooooo tempted to get another irn but i dont want to put a spanner in the works for Marley and i.
Anyway Jules Sunshine is absolutly beautiful, there is definatly something about the Lutiono that makes them different from the other colours, i think the silver and the greys have the same effect on me. I think the greens look cheeky. Anyway thanks for the pic. Hey how about some of the rest of your flock, all are welcome u know. :) :) natalie xxx
To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.xx
elaine

Post by elaine »

What a cute little face. I think this one will be a real heart breaker. You won't want to leave s/he alone.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Natalie, the BA meeting seemed to have worked for me. The craving had passed UNTIL I reopened this post so I reckon I'll be back today. :roll:
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Oh Kaela I know how you guys feel. My local bird people got in an alex! I came so close to buying it...but i didn't :cry:

BA stopped me

Dani and Prinny
julie

Post by julie »

i got a new baby for easter/mothers day.he/she is a rainbow lorrikeet now i need to think of a name. and i have to stay away from the pet shop or i am going to have a house full of animals.

we now have 3 boxers
1 irn
1frog
1 rainbow lorrikeet
2fish
10 australian tarantulas
silvercloud

Post by silvercloud »

Congrats on the rainbow. You will get never ending hours of entertainment. They are the funniest bird I've ever seen, absolute clowns. Just wait til it wants to clean your ears and teeth with its tongue. LOL Lorikeets explore EVERYTHING with their tongues. How about Skittles or Jellybean for a name.