- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 pm
And a pic of my conures while Im at it
From left to right is Turtle(cinnamon green cheek), Mylo(Yellow Sided Green Cheek), and Cotton(Pineapple Green Cheek)
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:39 am
- Location: Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
I would agree with you that he is a grey green. Looks like a very cuddly little fella. Your conures are very cute too
- Posts: 2588
- Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:35 pm
- Location: Central West NSW Australia
These are the cutest of pics. Looks very adorable.
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 am
Completely, Utterly & Unconditionally In Love With My Baby Ringneck, Apollo!
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:43 am
- Location: India, Mumbai
WOW they all are super cute.
- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:11 am
- Location: Florida
I think the name gets me even more than the pics. Tater! Love it!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:39 am
Tater is a really cool color, i love the blend, i hope you are having fun with your baby