- Posts: 146
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 am
- Location: Maryland
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:33 am
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: Cape Town
What do they call his colour?
I have a grey/green mutation IRN named Bandit (will post pics as soon as I can!) He has a similar look about him
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 7:29 pm
Beautiful bird and I love the color.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:15 pm
- Location: Southport/England
Beautiful bird! Did you have him DNA tested?
- Posts: 2703
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:17 am
- Location: Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
So cute... thanks for the pics.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm
What a beautiful bird!!! I only found out a few days ago how many colours there are in IRNs!!!
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:57 am
- Location: Bucharest, Romania