Update on Alex

Moderator: Mods

_Lady_Flame_

Update on Alex

Post by _Lady_Flame_ »

Hey,

here are the newest photos of my little boy :) since the molting started i bought some vitamins and now his ring is growing at light speed :D more and more every day :)

view my gallery of drawings and photographs on deviantart http://purebloodrose.deviantart.com/

julie

Re: Update on Alex

Post by julie »

poor things when they moult they look so neglected :shock: :lol: my neighbours actually comented about my aviary birds,im glad they did because i would hate for them to have thought something was wrong.
_Lady_Flame_

Post by _Lady_Flame_ »

julie wrote:poor things when they moult they look so neglected :shock: :lol: my neighbours actually comented about my aviary birds,im glad they did because i would hate for them to have thought something was wrong.
yes you're right, they look so neglected xD well i bought some vitamins 2 weeks ago, for the weaning, aaand now his ring is growing at speed light and his feathers started to get a beautiful blue tone :) they help him alot. before everything was itching him and i felt so bad for him :S
view my gallery of drawings and photographs on deviantart http://purebloodrose.deviantart.com/

pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

I hate moulting time, must be soooo uncomfortable for them. I notice when mine are going through a moult, they seem to bath more.
Growing into a beautiful little man to. :)
Babskoetje

Post by Babskoetje »

What are the vitamins that you give your birds?

I have two Indian Ringnecks (blue male and cinnamon violet female) and one Canary Winged Parakeet.
FeatheredNomad

Post by FeatheredNomad »

Such a beautiful boy! Curious about your choice of vitamins as well