movie on Kalle when he wave

Moderator: Mods

*mia*

movie on Kalle when he wave

Post by *mia* »

Hi!
I have learn Kalle to wave :D . If you like to see that you can do that on this link http://www.freewebs.com/miasunden/filmer.htm it can take a while before the movie beguns but it will do that after a while.. It´s not a great movie because somethimes his head almost disapears and things like that :oops: ..
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Very clever !

As a matter of interest .. what are the treats everyone uses to reward their IRN's, I bet they are all different, out of interest I would love to know them.

Andrea (Angie)
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

I use alot of diffrent thing that i know Kalle loves :D
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

So the things you know he loves you only keep for rewards or do you feed it to him other times aswell ? sorry if this is a naive question, but I tend to want to spoil kai with all his favortie stuff all the time, I feel like he might miss out on some nourishment if I keep the favorites from him.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Mia,

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE VIDEO!!! I called everyone at work to my desk to watch it. They think I'm crazy.

Jen
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I want to show ya'll Baby giving me high-5.

Can you record it on a digital camera. Then you have to load it on an online site? Then upload here? If so, are any sites free like photobucket but for video? What site do you recommend, if any?

I know, I know... I am site admin but dang, I dont know everything and posting is hard dang it! :oops:

Im sure I could read FAQS and figure it out but *sigh* I do that so often for others I dont feel like messing with it for myself :lol:

Isnt that weird how we will help others before ourselves? Bird people are cool.
~ Mikaela Sky

Melika

Post by Melika »

You have to upload it to the web then just link from here. ^_~
Sorry, I don't know any free sites to upload vids. :?

Kalle is SO CUTE! He did such a good job. Give him another treat just from me, LOL.
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
baby_bella

Post by baby_bella »

AWWWWWW THAT IS THE CUTEST THING! ppl say i should train bella at 4 to 5 months, but i wanna do iy now that is so so so cute!
beauty is fleeting, but wisdom never fades it grows stronger each day
*mia*

Post by *mia* »

I have som of the things he loves to give him often and some to give him as a treat.
Mikaela if you send the film whit Epost so can I put it on my website. But on http://www.papaegojfilm.se is it free ti upload movies. I have two there when Kalle take a bath :D ..
Kalle is really god on waveing now.. He does so when he wants something, but not so often just sometimes..
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Very cool, thank you Mia

I'll get it recorded ASAP
~ Mikaela Sky