Image[/img]
Miss Jojo

Re: Photos of Bluey

Post by Miss Jojo »

Miss Jojo

Post by Miss Jojo »

Hi,

I have finally worked out how to upload photos :) and thought I might share them with you, although I am lucky to have these shots at all as Bluey detests the camera! I had to keep my distance and endure her screaming to get these!

We have had Bluey for 2 months now and are all feeling more comfortable with one another! Bluey was adopted from some friends who had rescued her from the wilds of Sydney suburbia. We know that she had been free for at least 6/8 weeks before they managed to catch her and then gave her a home for 6 months. In that time she had very little handling. As age and therefore sex is unknown.

As I said we are now 2 months down the track and things are great...in the past few days she has been more than happy to be petted and have her neck scratched. She makes the most delightful clucking sounds, so she obviously loves it! I'm sure it also has something to do with the fact that we are less nervous of her and her impressive beak :)
She seems to have bonded more with me although I am unsure why as my hubby is the main carer...it must have something to do with my big smile and friendly words :D

If anyone has any comments or observations based on these pics ...I'm all ears

Jo
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Bluey is beautiful.

One of my babies detests the camera to, especially the phone camera for some reason. To get pics I have to also stand a distance and zoom in. lol
Miss Jojo

Post by Miss Jojo »

Thanks pinkdevil :) We think she is rather gorgeous too! especially when she doesn't bite ;)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

lol They are always cuter when not biting :lol: :P
SarahandEco

Post by SarahandEco »

Beautiful pictures! Bluey looks so nice. :P Keep up the good work and pretty soon you will have a very tame IRN.

Jasmineandme

Post by Jasmineandme »

He is gorgeous :) !
Ninja

Post by Ninja »

what a cutie!!!