julie and leo conversation

Moderator: Mods

leo

julie and leo conversation

Post by leo »

julie.......!!!!!!!!!!
im waiting for your reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am still waiting for your reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PM me !!!!!!!!!!!
i take your GAME !!!!!!!!
julie

Post by julie »

Leo there is no game. I simply have asked you not to send me personal messages as I do not want to talk to you. Right do you get it now that it is posted on the board. I felt the need to be very blunt with you in the hopes that you would get the hint and stop trying to talk to me.
leo

Post by leo »

i just ask your advise and some question, is it wrong, if you do not want to reply, you can simply ignore it, like you ignore my pm asking about alexanderian breeding pair

there is no game initially, but you create a game and get me on....

you dont want me to PM, we an always continue here
julie

Post by julie »

Leo I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU and I do not want to have to ignore hundreds of PMs that you send. That is why I asked you to STOP sending them. There is no game about it, you have to keep going and want to know why I don't want to talk to you so I told you why I do not want to have anything to do with you. It is you that just keeps going and wants to make this public.
leo

Post by leo »

julie wrote:Leo I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU and I do not want to have to ignore hundreds of PMs that you send. That is why I asked you to STOP sending them. There is no game about it, you have to keep going and want to know why I don't want to talk to you so I told you why I do not want to have anything to do with you. It is you that just keeps going and wants to make this public.
do i ever PM you hunders of PMs?
most of the time, i only reply to your PM

i keep all the PM for your info !!!!!!!!
you did not ask me to stop !!!!!!!!!
there is a game !!!!!!your game that your started !!!!!!!!!
if you donot want to get slap, do not slap other...

if you have to shoot people, do it carefuly, or elsr, you are shooting your own ****, make sure you have something to back your **** up !!!!!!!!

i want to make it public !!!!!!!!!!!!!so what !?
u scared?
julie

Post by julie »

stop sending me messages does not mean send more private messages to me.
1 I told you to stop
2 I then told you after more pms why I didn't want to talk to you
3 you send another pm saying that you did something by accident and then you say down the bottom that you dont think it happened , when at the top you said it did. I merely pointed this out to you as to why I do not want you sending me messages.
leo

Post by leo »

you dont have to worry about the dead bird picture

i will post it for sure !!!!!!!!!!
i really want to know people complain about me as you claimed !!!!!!!!
i want to tell them...dont be a cowerd and talk behind my back...
post your displeasure !!!!!!!!!!!!
im on for any explaination !!!!
julie

Post by julie »

Leo you hound people with PMs , you dont get the hint when they either be polite and dont reply or honestly tell you why they dont want to talk to you.
I have asked you politely not to message me, I have ignored you. Tonight I told you why I do not want to talk to you, if you feel the need to post that conversation go right ahead BUT make sure it is quoted correctly and you have not changed anything in the dialogue . I spoke privately to you about it but when you post it on here it will become public and everyone will see why I did not want to talk to you. You are too inconsistent with what you are telling people.
leo

Post by leo »

i have sent what i want to post here did not i?
yeah, thats gona be the 1

how inconsistent am i in telling people ?
you dont espect me to talk like this in a plant forum dont you?
and i of course will think of what info i will release in the forum !!!!!!

of course i will post what you pointed at me
are you trying to make me stop my insulting me?
you can simply said " please do not PM me, because of ....."
but u did not, you politely insult me !!!!!!!

i will take my time to post it, i want more to draw more attention and make sure alot of people read how polite are you insulting me !!!!!!!!!

i want everybody to know how u politely tell me not to PM you...

to this point of time, i dont realy understand how i ever offend you, how inconsistent i am( i think i said the bird died and never siad it alive again the next day, didn i?) and YOU HAVE NOT QUOTED OR POINTED ANYTHING THAT YOU BLAME ME !!!!!!!!
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

OK guys back into your corners.

In this situation I think it is best if you both just leave the other alone, no more PMs and if we cannot play nice with each other the Mod Team will need to discuss this further.

I am locking this and do not want to see public or private arguing again.
-Chamon-