books about indian ring necks

Moderator: Mods

3tiels&aringneck

books about indian ring necks

Post by 3tiels&aringneck »

Does anyone know of a good reference book on indian ringnecks or parrot behavior that is in "lay" terms. I would like to learn a little more on parrot behavior (specifically with indian ringnecks in mind).

i'm still trying to get pictures loaded of Bullet.

I caught him taking a bath today in his water bowl. He looked like a drowned rat, but was very PROUD of himself/herself.

Wendy
Image Bullet
Image mikey (white) and joey (blue)
julie

Post by julie »

there is a few books available on Asiatic parrots, irns come under Asiatics. If there is anything specific or otherwise, play around with the search function up the top and see if you can find an answer. I have a book here that I will see if i can find and let you know the name of it.
3tiels&aringneck

thanks

Thanks Julie for the info. Let me know when you find the book title. Wendy
Image Bullet
U.S Marine

Post by U.S Marine »

There is another great way, go to amazon.com and search for Indian Ring neck books, you can read the reviews that people write about what they bought wen you scroll down from the page that the item is on.
3tiels&aringneck

books

I've tried that U.S. Marine and can't really find anything. They have books on just about every other kind of bird in the world. I guess I'll be checking in more with you guys, the experts, when I need to know something special about ringnecks. That's ok. You all have the actual hands on experience I can relate to.

Thanks,
W
Image Bullet
U.S Marine

Re: books

Post by U.S Marine »

3tiels&aringneck wrote:I've tried that U.S. Marine and can't really find anything. They have books on just about every other kind of bird in the world. I guess I'll be checking in more with you guys, the experts, when I need to know something special about ringnecks. That's ok. You all have the actual hands on experience I can relate to.

Thanks,
W
Please do.
julie

Post by julie »

this is the book I have http://www.magnation.com/A-Guide-To-Asi ... d-1917.php Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like, we have a very broad range of owners and I'm sure someone will have some advice that will suit your needs.
3tiels&aringneck

book

Julie thanks for the info. I tried to order from the web site you gave, but couldn't order outside of Australia. (I'm in the U.S.) BUT, fortunately, I found the book at another web site and was able to order. It's going to take almost a month to get here, :( but at least I could order it. :) Wendy
Image Bullet
pddemarco

Re: books about indian ring necks

Post by pddemarco »

The Yellow one is LUCY and the White one is PEPE.