What does this mean?

Moderator: Mods

ange

What does this mean?

Post by ange »

Hey guys, my blue IRN is about 8 months old, he/she has just started to do a lil display that i have never seen. He puts his head down, fluffs up all his feathers, pins his eyes and makes a quiet noise, does anyone know what this display means?
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Sounds a little like the beginnings of a male dominance display. Check out the video's i posted when I was known as angie, under sexing your IRN in this section, just click on the pictures in the string and they play as vids.

If you can't find it just click this link http://indianringneck.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2960
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

ryelle

Post by ryelle »

Spit does stuff like that when hes super pissed at me haha!
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

Skye did this at 6 months of age now he's 10 months old and does the full blown male dance. it's funny XD
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

Oh, I have a Video of Spit doing the same thing when he was attacking me for.. wait for it... giving him a toy -.-

The way he's acting in the video is VERY different to his mating display.

He can get a hell of a lot worse than that.

Also:
A vid of him singing the other day (its only about 30secs long). He gets himself all over-excited. Towards the end of the video I clicked my tongue and he started to dance to me hahaa

Dolphinheart

Post by Dolphinheart »

my gal (presumption itis a gal not olde enough to say yet) she puts her head down and pings eyes and does a little whiny whistle thing and i presum it means piss off !!!!!