MUSTARD RINGNECK ?

Moderator: Mods

ozziekate05

MUSTARD RINGNECK ?

Post by ozziekate05 »

HI !! CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT A MUSTARD RINGNECK IS ? ALSO HOW MUCH WOULD ONE COST ? CHEERS OZZIE
ozzie
Fah

Post by Fah »

Unfortunately thats another made up name >.< I wish I could help out working with names that are not related to ringneck genetics is almost impossible, its really up to the seller to know more, or to be able to show the bird.

Australia happens to be one of the countries that is so antiquated and ancient in its progression towards using the correct names for birds mutations.

There will be a constant issue with trust and misconception with Indian Ringnecks until people know what they actually own heh.

Here is a link with the incorrect listings for proper terminology. If you hear something your not sure of, check that out.

http://indianringneck.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6835
ozziekate05

Post by ozziekate05 »

Thankyou Fah !! I'ts just that i saw some for sale with a blue lacewing hen for $500 a pair !! but i havn't heard of mustard either cheers Sandra
ozzie
julie

Post by julie »

I think it may possibly be what I have, I will see if I can dig up some pics of her. She is some kind of cinnamon and gives a mustardy color.
julie

Post by julie »

Fah

Post by Fah »

Thats a golden olive. A greygreen cinnamon.

I guess people could refer to that as mustard, I just didnt think of that, never heard them called it before heh.
sheyd

Post by sheyd »

That's a really nice colour:)
julie

Post by julie »

Chocobo wrote:That's a really nice colour:)
I think she is pretty too.
I have noticed people are calling them all kinds of things these days :evil:
It sometimes has an upside though, some people don't realize what they actually have and sell them really cheap.