Peanut Talking!!!!!!!!! First word!

Moderator: Mods

bastard_x5

Peanut Talking!!!!!!!!! First word!

Post by bastard_x5 »

Peanut started talking yesterday and he wont shut up! had the neighbors over and they were surprised too, hes only 7 months old, Ive been trying to teach him to say Hi , with no luck, then 3 days ago i started playing with him the peekaboo game, and it would drive him nuts, so he just started saying peekaboo over and over, my question is should i teach him new words? or should i just wait a bit till he gets used to it? so far with him it seems like hell only learn words he likes the sound of.

Lucky me i got it on video today!

its not that clear but if u listen u can see hes tryin to imitate me i had to break down the video To two segments! by the way i know i sound like a retard lol

bastard_x5

Post by bastard_x5 »

he says it over and over in the second video much more clearly
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

That is so clear, wonderful :D what a clever baby. Keep talking to him/her all the time, s/he will copy so much. They cannot hear too much, but what they hear regularly they will pick up.

I believe they pick up on words that have enthusiasm and emphasis put on them, so speak that way to them. Jordan says 'Hey baby" with a high pitched drawn out voice and Kai says it like my husband with a deeper huskier voice.

Mine say:

What are you doing
what are you dong Huh Huh, hey
good boy
ni ni's time
come here
step up
pickle pickle, come on
kiss, kiss
hey baby
whats in there
awwwww

they copy our laughs, our kisses, our moaning and one of them cries like a winging dog, but have no idea where that comes from ..lol.. maybe they can hear a neighbours dog, that we dont notice.

Jodan can whistle " Mozart " Eine kleine Nachtmusik

And they do all kinds of whistles, eg wolf whistles, ones like they are calling a dog.

Just keep on yappin at them all the time, they cant hear too much, it won't confuse them.

When Jordan says, what are you doing .. I tell him (making dinner, getting food, etc.), then ask him back, what are you doing ?

I love these birds to death
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

bastard_x5

Post by bastard_x5 »

thanks kyria ! thats what im gonna be doing i cant wait ! , ill post more videos soon , he def understands come here coz whenever he flies to the ground and i say come here hell walk up to me and start climbing lol , i love him to death too!!
jenny s

Post by jenny s »

thats fab :D :D

mine is 18 months old and doesnt say a word :?
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

That's really cute! I love that toy loop swing thingy he's on in the second vid. I wanna make one of those.

Mine is practicing hi in the same high pitched voice i say it in.
bastard_x5

Post by bastard_x5 »

peanut learned a new word today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he said watcha doing! loud and clear at least 500 times im getting a video posted asap lol i only repeated it yesterday acouple of times!
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

you keep on talking to that bird non stop .. you sound like you have a real talker on your hands. Talk, whistle, play games, teach him everything you can :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless