store brought?
hand made?
fibres?
is it rope?
natural?
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

My birds like anything that they shouldn't have. lol

Mostly very brightly coloured things, especially if it makes noise...lot's of noise. The noiser, brighter, more colourful it is, the better they like it. Oh and anything shiney. :roll: Mostly bought toys though.
inept

Post by inept »

1. Food
2. Popsicle sticks
3. The clappers in birdy bells
4. My clothing

I usually make toys out of stuff from the dollar store. Hundreds of popsicle sticks for a buck. At the pet store they sell the same thing for 5x more. Use some hemp rope, beads, etc. and you're set.
sheyd

Post by sheyd »

Oh yeah- I hear ya Pinkdevil! My bird loves anything that isn't his!
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

Skye has two fav toys. A bamboo ladder cut into sections and those sections linked together at the corner with rope tide around in random places and a large preening, rope toy type thing.
leo

Post by leo »

tango like anything got to do with food...

like foraging toys...i take toothbrush cap or anything that can keep the food inside and he have to open it to get the food...

he will spend hours on geting the food
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
laine

Post by laine »

Same as above, Smokey likes all my stuff LOL. He loves mobile phones, cameras, computers, I think you get the idea. LOL Out of the toys I have bought him he like balls. He loves to throw them around and run after them. He also has some gold bells (I think they are left over from one christmas LOL) and he love to throw them around, he also likes to throw them onto the tiles as they make more noise. He also takes them to his playground and throws them into an empty stainless steel bowl - LOTS OF NOISE - he gets a real laugh out of that. He also loves washing day particulary the folding part. He loves to watch me fold the small stuff - sock & undies . When I have nicely folded them and put them in the basket he reaches in and pulls them out. Very funny to him though - not so much for me LOL
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Plastic practice golf ball (with holes) like you give a cat (Pickle loves but Jordan hates)

toothpicks

Shaped hard plastic flat beeds (like giant buttons) used for kids to string together (they love the triangle red ones best) fight and chase each other for them

Screwed up paper balls, they roll around and attack them, chase them along the ground like a cat, they even pounce onto them. Sometimes Jordan humps them :shock:

Little bottle caps (plastic ones like on the top of a pump water bottle) they play with them for hours, licking inside them and tossing them about

My husbands shoe laces

My curly hair

and ME .. hehe

oh and anything on the lounge room table that jordan can slide along and push off the edge, he watches with great pleasure as it falls before heading onto the next object.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless