what age do the irn start to talk

Moderator: Mods

clear

what age do the irn start to talk

Post by clear »

hi friends its me again my babies are now just on 4 months old and i was wondring when do they start to talk fluffy she /he is the cranky one just started to whistle, crunch he /she is the quiet one just likes to cuddle and makes funny noises,egor the shifty one well i am not sure what he/she is up to when we hear a noise we look and he has head in air and more or less saying not me not me .the fourth one well i took him /she for a walk as i always do and it took flight last i seen of him he was heading back to india not to been seen again ,opps i am getting of the topic now ok is there a certin age that they start or do we keep saying one at a time till they say it back .
we try
ElliottsMomma

Post by ElliottsMomma »

I think Elliott was around 8 mos old when he started really talking to the point where you could understand what he is saying.
clear

Post by clear »

thanks for the info so i have 4 months to go before i hear anything i can understand
we try
sheyd

Post by sheyd »

I think my four month old IRN is trying to talk..sometimes it sounds like "hello" and a couple of times I've heard something sound like "whatya doin" He has wolf whistled right after we've done it too.
But then again he is a very chatty bird.
clear

Post by clear »

he is starting to whistle now man is he starting i think he likes doing it because he ust keeps going and going (thinking is this a bad thing i have started ) but it so cute the way he dos it i really cant wait till he stsrts to talk
we try
inept

Post by inept »

Ruffle started whistling around 6-8 months and built up quite a repertoire including spontaneously-created songs made up of various whistles (totally adorable) but it's almost a year now and he hasn't really spoken. When he's very angry he makes a sound that I'm certain is "hi" but aside from that he keeps it to himself.