Raja update

Moderator: Mods

Raja's_mom

Raja update

Post by Raja's_mom »

I just thought i'd updae my baby Raja. Raja is still a absolute sweetheart and I have no Idea why they have such bud reputation. He loves me and wants to be with me all the time . He has never ever tryed to bite me. I can lay him on his back on my hand and tickle his feet or his tummy and he just loves the attention. Yesterday I had to go out for the day and Raja didn't get his useual amount of daily affection and this morning I had to talk him into stepping up . I guess he was mad at me because as soon as he jumped on he was his old swwet self. I thought it was going to make him change back to a wild bird but he was fine still my sweet baby. Ilove him so much I was thinking I might get a female and start breeding that way way down the road though. i find he really likes to chew on stuffed things ike stuffed animals and small pilows he tears all the stuffing out of the and makes a huge mess LOL Oh well bird will be birds. I was wondering if this happens to other irns? My bird was all the same color green when I got him and now I notice that his wings are a darker shade of green than his body is this normal? thanks for the answers in advance.
SkyBaby

Post by SkyBaby »

It's true IRNs LOVE to chew. They can't get enough of it. Just make sure he doesn't eat whatever he's chewing on. :D My Sky does sometimes. :P

A young IRN's color is very different from an adult IRN. How old is he? My Sky is about 5 months old. In the petstore, he was labled as a blue, but one day, grew a random bright green feather. I think I can see another one coming in. :D Raja will change quite a bit, too. (Perhaps not like Sky, sprouting random feathers different from his color :D) It's normal, in other words. I noticed the same thing on Sky, as you did on Raja. Colors are lightening subtly in some spots and darkening subtly in others.
Raja's_mom

Post by Raja's_mom »

Yes I see your birds wings are darker than his body also thats what is happening to Raja his body is light green and his wings are dark green. When i first got him he was the same colour everywhere. Hes coming up to 7 months old now