What Can I Do For Cupcake?

Moderator: Mods

countrygal_cc

What Can I Do For Cupcake?

Post by countrygal_cc »

Hello I have had my irn cupcake for three months now recently cupcake is a firecracker into everything won't be still for nothing if I put cupcake back in cage cupcake makes noices and won't be quiet what can I do to help this situation... Misty
Park outside where the air is cool...
leo

Post by leo »

ignore him...

last time tango did that right after weaning, i ignore when she made noise

it last for about 3 days before he come back for her own self
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
countrygal_cc

Loud

Post by countrygal_cc »

Leo cupcake has been making noises a lot. Today I was off of work I got cupcake out for 4 hours. Here lately when I get cupcake out she is in to everything and won't be still when I hold her and when I sit her on the floor she bites at my feet also when I go into the kitchen she begs for food I give her some food but I have to put her in her cage because I can't eat in peace. Cupcake is a lot different in actions then what she used to be. When I am off from work as soon as she knows I am up she keeps making noises until I get her out and I put her and buttercup outside on the porch some this calms her down this is all she has been doing is making loud noises...
Park outside where the air is cool...
Darlene

Post by Darlene »

:D :lol: I enjoy this forum, there are a lot of good people here. LOL! I have to laugh. Becouse cupcake and Tango are the beautiful lutino yellow IRNs. And they are both cute little girls. And they are both being little brats LOL! sorry, to laugh. I don't mean it in a bad way. Luna went through her terrable twos. She would be a little toe biter when I went into ( Her ) kitchen. And other places that she claimed for hers. She will grow out of it. In the Indian Ringneck species, it is the little females that want to be dominant.
leo

Post by leo »

hmm, i think all the owner here went through the same...dont wory, but you have to set the rule well, that you are in controll...

for tango now, it is totally diffrent i think, yours is maturity stage, mine it trauma...hehe...

i really regrat what had happen..it change tango so completely...

just ignore all the bad behaviour...
dont give her anything or even look at her when she is screaming
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............