some quastion...

Moderator: Mods

leo

some quastion...

Post by leo »

is sunflower seed for hamster same as the 1 for parrot?

lately tango get excitted verry suddenly...he jump and screem and his pupil was pinned...walk fast with leg close together and chest up...sometimes followed by regurating...what does that mean?
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Donna

Post by Donna »

lately tango get excitted verry suddenly...he jump and screem and his pupil was pinned...walk fast with leg close together and chest up...sometimes followed by regurating...what does that mean?

:lol: I think it's time for you to have that little talk with Tango and just tell him who is the real boss in the house. :lol: Your little Tango is growing up!!

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
leo

Post by leo »

thanks donna...

anyway...tango has known this little trick..hmm, just call it touching head..

i would say"give me your head" and he will bow abit to let me tap the head...
i realise something after i did that today( today he is bossy and showwing his tantrum, i was out for the whole day)...

after i tap his head, he seams to be much submisive, calmer and obidient, like a split second change...for king become slave...

and i was thinking about the reason leading it to be...but cant think of any...

any relation of behaviour to that ?

hmm...so, can i feed the tango with hamster sunflower seeds?

thanks for the advice donna
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............