hi...just come back after a month

Moderator: Mods

leo

hi...just come back after a month

Post by leo »

hi...i was suprised when saw tango become so fat...i curently just back after leaving him for 1 month...now, he look so mature, full of feathers, big and heavy...he is heavy and cant feel the breast bone anymore...

he cant fly as far anymore eventhough the wing never been trim since i went back...(he can fly far without gaining hight last time, now, he cant practically fly)

is it due to over weight?

he bite and scream too...but the biting is fix by just a night, with erath quake method...the screaming is getting better as i ignore him...

anway, he look like female after the molt month ago...i will post the pic soon...ooooooowwwwww..i want a male...hmm, but im fine with either way...

hi everybody here....
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Donna

Post by Donna »

WELCOME BACK Leo we have missed you :D

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Welcome back :)

Sounds like Tango may have missed you :)

:)
Bella

Post by Bella »

Welcome back :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
leo

Post by leo »

hi everyone here...i miss you all here...

after i comeback tango has almost finish his molting and look really big now...wht do you think about him?

cute rite...hahaha....
male/female?
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

What a sweetie. Sure looks good :)

Hmmmmm....I'm going to have a guess that tango is.................a boy :)

Are you going to have tango sexed?

:)
Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

Leo you have

Male

I am sure :D :D

that head is so flat like a big male head
-Justin
bec

Post by bec »

hi leo good to see you back
wow he has grown !!!!
im going for boy too
love the pics!
that first one is sooo cute it looks like he saying can you see how happy i am your home?
leo

Post by leo »

thanks everybody...

im not going to get him sexed...here, they need to scoop something out of him, which i don't feel that safe for him...
and the cost is really ex, which i think i rather used it to buy tango's needs...

hmm, just now, he dance and talk...sound like hallo and good boy, but, really far from clearity, he needs to practice alot more..hahaha...

thansk everybody...
Pioneer

Post by Pioneer »

welcome back leo! :)
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Welcome back! WOW! He sure has grown up alot! What a big BOY!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Lene

Post by Lene »

Welcome back, Leo...

Tango is beautiful, and I think he's a boy, too. I'm sure you both missed each other terribly...

It sounds like he has put on a lot of weight, while you've been away... Most like because of lack of exercise... He'll be back in form in no time, now that you're back home.

The fact that he can't fly is probably due to lack of exercise as well, his muscles might have gotten a little lazy, but it could also be due to him being overweight... I think the two go hand-in-hand.
Cheers

Lene
leo

Post by leo »

yup...thanks lene...he can fly again now...i keep making him busy walkign around and start the flight trainign in short distance...

he is getting back in shape :lol: