Strange question

Moderator: Mods

Bella

Strange question

Post by Bella »

A strange question. When our fids look into different mirrors do they see the same bird looking back or different in every mirror. Billy has a mixed relationship with the mirror in his cage he will dance to it and give it the eye but then the next moment he will repeatedly headbutt it and growl. The mirror on the wall of our lounge he loves he hangs off it and pins his eyes. But my smaller mirror is his favourite he dances to it for hours :lol:
Does anyone elses fid act different in all mirrors?
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

yeah, the mirror that was in Spits cage, he used to dance and pin his eyes to it all the time, then the next minute hed be growling and head butting it and attacking his other toys that were close to it. he does this to the same mirror even if we attach it to his playstand and its out of the cage. if he see's his reflection in the side of his water bowl hell pin his eyes and sit there chatting to it. he found a cd on the table and stood for ages looking down pinnin his eyes, dancing a bit and pressing the top of his beak to it. i say "give it a kiss" and he presses his beak to it, pins his eyes, and goes "wwhooooooooo". hes so funny
now, the mirror on our wall, he goes totally insane too. he lunges at it, screams and growls at it, and just wants to kill his reflection, and i seriously dont know why. maybe its because they can see more of their reflection than just their face? i dont have a clue if its because they see different birds either lol i just know he does react differently to different ones. maybe someone else will know why
Donna

Post by Donna »

Hey I do the same thing with the mirrors in my house. One makes me look real good and slim and trim (I like that one) and other other makes me look fat and makes my butt look to big so I headbutt that one and get real angry at it. :roll:

Billy is only human you know!!
:shock:

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

HAHAHAAAA!!!! thats the funniest reply ive come across on here. head butting your mirror, lmao :lol:
Bella

Post by Bella »

lol donna :lol: Dont you just wish you could get into our little fids heads and see what they see :roll:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Donna

Post by Donna »

Dont you just wish you could get into our little fids heads and see what they see

Oh no doubt I love screwing with their little minds and they give you that look like WTF and my Tango will say those words when he is being screwed with :shock: The things that come out of the mouth of babes :D

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
Bella

Post by Bella »

Billy gets very confused when i wear my hair down and wear make up that messes with his mind his eyes go huge and he stares and stares lol :lol:
bec

Post by bec »

i dont have any mirrors in the fid room but i just had to add tosay "oh donna!! you crack me up" :lol: