Is Pepsi Bad???

Moderator: Mods

tat2edjenn

Is Pepsi Bad???

Post by tat2edjenn »

Sam seems to love Pepsi. He always tries to make his way to my glass. I have let him have a sip :oops: is this bad for him?? he is my first bird and im not very educated on them, he just realy realy likes pepsi and its hard to say no to that face
~~JENN AND SAM~~

Bella

Post by Bella »

Yeah very bad all the sugar caffine and the fizz :shock: . I know how it is my pet rat is always in my glass of pepsi :lol: Think about what it does to toilets and imagine it in your birds tiny belly :?
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

A definate no no no! Caffiene is not good for them and the sugar in those drinks is just too much!
I know they can be 'persuading' its like they have a secret 'jedi' mind control over us! But just remember, you could be killing them with the food/drinks you give them. What they think is good is not always good for them! :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Lene

Post by Lene »

Why don't you change Pepsi (it's not good for you, either) for natural fruit juice? Then your bird can join you in a drink.. Birds in the wild learn from their parents, and will eat/drink what they do...
Cheers

Lene
tat2edjenn

Post by tat2edjenn »

THANK YOU ALL, I DIDNT THINK IT WAS GOOD FOR HIM AM I AM ASHAMED TO SAY I COULDNT RESIST THAT FACE ON GIVING HIM ONE SIP. I WILL BE SHARING JUICE WITH SAM FROM NOW ON, CAUSE HE REALLY SEEMS TO LOVE SHARING MY CUP WITH ME
~~JENN AND SAM~~

LAAnnie

Post by LAAnnie »

Pepsi bad......... not good for you, either. I know, they like whatever you like. My girl will drink coffee from my cup if I'm not looking. Sugar or artificial sweeteners are really bad for birds. A teeny sip probably won't hurt, though.