Near mid air colision!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Near mid air colision!

Post by Lauren »

While tending to Yoda in the bathroom, having his daily shower, that he *demands* to have as soon as I get up, Jibby was having his preferred method of bathing in his bath bucket in the main room. Running back and forth through the hall to check up on them, they both decided they had finished and would find the mummy, one flying to the bathroom looking for me and the other flying to the lounge/main room to find me. Oh the timing! Having realized they were both heading for a collision in the hall, they seemed to hover and fly from side to side, I guess working out which way to go. You know when your walking along a path and someone is walking in the opposite direction, and you sometimes have that uncomfortable moment when you both step from side to side trying to get around them? It was like that! :lol: In the end Jibby turned around and followed Yoda heading for the lounge.

I should really clip Yodas wings, but I just can't. Guilt has come over me. :( They both love flying together from room to room. Oh I know I should, since hes still a little monster most of the time. Jibbys always been a good boy and other than the odd occasion of rebellion from him, usually when hes having a bad hormonal day, I do have trust with him. But Yoda, is very naughty.. yes spoiled rotten.. hes getting very good at flying.. but more attitude. Me bad. A flying bird is a beautiful thing to me, but they are both completely opposite personalities too. Do you think I should toughen up and clip the little blue monster? It just seems so unfair.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Lene

Post by Lene »

OMG... bet you weren't breathing there for those seconds... lol... Glad they worked it out.

As they enjoy flying together I wouldn't clip Yoda's wings, but find other methods to curb his attitude.
Cheers

Lene
nil

Post by nil »

I should really clip Yodas wings, but I just can't. Guilt has come over me. They both love flying together from room to room. Oh I know I should, since hes still a little monster most of the time. Jibbys always been a good boy and other than the odd occasion of rebellion from him, usually when hes having a bad hormonal day, I do have trust with him. But Yoda, is very naughty.. yes spoiled rotten.. hes getting very good at flying.. but more attitude. Me bad. A flying bird is a beautiful thing to me, but they are both completely opposite personalities too. Do you think I should toughen up and clip the little blue monster? It just seems so unfair.

the same to me lauren
i cant clip lazaros feathers, i love the way to fly!
the problem will appear the summer, when windows remain open a lot of hours. I must be very careful.
Lene

Post by Lene »

Cory flew away one day... I thought he couldn't fly, because his wings were clipped... I found him after one week... and again I thought about clipping his wings... I let them grow, and now he's flying all over his home. I'm teaching him flighted recall, and hope - though his flying skills - I can call him to me.
Cheers

Lene
nil

Post by nil »

I found him after one week

Lene, do you live in a city or country?
How do you find him?
I have missed a ringneck,before years, (i live central in a big city).
He flew away and i didnt saw him again, i hope to be alive now :cry:
In house when i call lazaros, he comes to me, but i dont think so if he escapes out, outside is an other strange world for him with so much noise, traffic,etc