Flight suits?

Moderator: Mods

ash86

Flight suits?

Post by ash86 »

I have a few random questions for you guys...

I was thinking about getting a 'flight suit' for my new little guy. He loves to walk on my couch, which is white...so, needless to say, I can't allow him on there. Have any of you used a flight suit before? I'm worried about him being uncomfortable in one and was just kind of curious to hear your input. Thanks!
Clare

Post by Clare »

I won a flight suit in an online competition (at pethomes.com.au - all you have to do is put in your details) and received it last week. I have two 14 month old ringnecks and I can't get it on them at all. They won't stay still and won't stop biting it.

I wouldn't get it unless you think you will be able to actually get it on your bird. But if you have a nice quiet willing bird I think it would be great, and very cute. Mine is striped with black and white.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

As far as I know, unless you start putting it on them when they are very young, they don't take to the suits very well. I would imagine it would be an ordeal trying to get the thing on them! You could give it a go, maybe your IRN will be willing to try it. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year