Yoda wants to be a dog

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Yoda wants to be a dog

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Yesterday, Yoda started barking like a dog and digging in the food bowl like a dog digging in the garden. There are a few dogs around here, one downstairs, but I hardly hear them. I don't know where he's picked this up from. We are on the 3rd story so its not like he can see any dogs out the window.

Hehe, its sounds like *ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff*

I find it interesting because the breeder I got Yoda from had a dog that loved to stir the birds up and watch the birds in the avarys.

Yoda is still barking like a dog today and happily throwing his coloured paper sticks around. They are meant to be stronger than wood so I bought them along with some big beads to make toys! I 'pimped' up Jibbys bell with pink jewels and beads. But he hates it and attacks it. He just doesnt appreciate my creations! LOL. :?
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

lol some fids i dont no are never happy with what we make for them lol, i was doing some crafts today adn whatever i was making Amazon wanted to eat, so for making birthday presents
Adam and Dude
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: So true. Jibby is so stubborn. You should of seen him cracking it at his bell because I put pink things on it. Well, sor..ry for giving him a present! :roll: His bell just looks so boring. I wanted to make it pretty. My partner said 'Hes a boy, he doesn't like pink things!' So I took the pink beads off. I just have to find some rope so I can make more beaded toys. They are need of some new toys and I wanted to see if it works out cheaper to buy the parts rather than buy a ready made toy. It does and its more fun making your own! :D Pity stubborn lil birdies are not impressed. Yoda would rather chew up an egg carton.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

lol .. I just love your stories Lauren. I can picture it all so perfectly .. lol, inconsiderate little so and so (don't ya love it though).

I didn't even get to make anything before Jordan decided it was way more fun to go choose his own beads and colours and guess what .. he didn't like any of them, but boy does he have fun throwing them around now.

Watch the vid, and imagine he is saying, "Don't want that one, Don't want that one, That one sux"

:roll: Sorry Lauren, I kinda accosted your post, I expect the same in future :wink: :lol:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that video. It cracks me up! Your laugh is contagious!

Thats exactly what Yoda is doing with his coloured paper sticks. Jibby wont even go near the new stuff. I can't believe how stubborn he is. Its so funny, but I would like him to play with something other than his boring looking bell on a chain!

Don't worry, I have a habit of going off in my own lil tangent that sometimes doesn't even make sense lol.
julie

Post by julie »

I think barking would be better than imitating hiccups, I just hope cookie (rainbow lorrie) doesnt teach indie.I have noticed there is a couple of ads on the tv and radio that have dogs barking in them.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Hehe, Hiccups would sound very odd coming from a bird! Well, so does barking.

I think I've located the dog responsible for this. Its a large dog I think in the unit blocks next door. I heard it today and immediately Yoda started to 'talk' to the dog. haha.

I havn't noticed the adds? :shock: Hmm, I don't think my birds watch too much tv lately. They just don't seem interested. Not even looking at the computer. Although, Yoda was fascinated with Archimedes for a few seconds then it was time to chew the keyboard. hehe.
julie

Post by julie »

That would sound pretty funny an irn barking, he can be your guard bird.

Here is cookie hiccuping http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb211/azzjul/?action=view&current=HPIM1922.flv
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Thats so cute! It sound like Cookies saying 'Hiccup!' I don't think Id want Yoda copying my hiccups, I sound like a mouse squealing. hehe
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

I have no sopund at work but I love the vid of Jordan, and poor pickle gets his unwanted pieces...

I wanna hear cookie hiccuping!!

It freaks me out enough when Dats laughs let alone barking... too funny!!
-Chamon-