new IRN

Moderator: Mods

omar

new IRN

Post by omar »

hi

i am new here. i found this bird in a pet store its green its got arealy long tail realy long and a black ring around its neck . so is it an irn ? and i've got another quostion it does not stop moving is this normal ,i am hoping to buy this bird pls answer back
tks in advance and regards
omar
Misty_Anikin

Post by Misty_Anikin »

Hi Omar,
It sounds like it might be and IRN. My advice to you would be to talk to the poeple in the pet store, I'm sure they would be happy to answer any questions you have about the bird. I would aslo ask if there were any previous owners of the bird, get a history if there is one.
As for the movement of the bird, it could simply be nervousness or excitment due to all the people in the store or you are just seeing the bird when he is being very active. My IRN is very active and playful usually during the day and gets more calm towrds the evening.
If the bird turns out to be an IRN and you do purchase him keep in mind that it will take him a little bit of time to get use to his new home. You should hold him a few minutes each day and talk to him to help him adjust and get use to you as well. Hope this helps!

Misty