NAIL POLISH

Moderator: Mods

coz

NAIL POLISH

Post by coz »

I like wearing bright coloured nail polish. I know its not good for penny but she is always attacking my hands. Will she get use to it, and not attack me. Or am I going to have to wear french polish?
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Alot of birds dont like hands or fingers for some reason.

I dont wear nail polish but my sister wears black polish.. Jibby HATES it and attacks her fingers if they are near. He goes crazy! :twisted:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Hestia

Post by Hestia »

I don't wear polish myself either, but my Indie hates my weddingring. I can not wear it around him if I am going to be holding him, he freaks out and attacks it. I would keep wearing it around him, so he could get used to it but I am in fear of him disrupting one of the diamonds.
So far I havn't seen any compromises on his end of this issue. I would think that maybe nail polish would be kind of the same, but atleast with nail polish they can't really break it, like a ring. :?:
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

My mind is wandering..... down in the Islands, I stayed in a resort with a whole mess of iguanas. They thought my nail polish was food and would come lick my fingers. I thought it was cute, though many of the other women would run screaming (to the great amusement of the men and the iguanas).

None of my birds seem to care about the nail polish, but suspect they don't know they get a vote!
MCS
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

I wear red nail polish on my toes, my males will dance around my big toe, arching and pinning, and hitting it, like some male ego, pecking order thing, or some mating ritual. :shock: just have to be really careful they don't bite, its been going on a while, they haven't stopped yet :?
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Some birds show aggression towards red and others are afraid.. some take no notice and I guess some are turned on? :oops: :lol:

I used to wear a lot of red and Dats was always afraid of me when I did but now he is used to it he is fine... I guess in time your bird will get used to it, or maybe its just fun to attack mums fingers?? :roll:
-Chamon-