Sad horrible news.

Moderator: Mods

iaowings

Sad horrible news.

Post by iaowings »

my apt cot on fire yesterday wile i was at school. there is nothing left at all. i lost everything i owned except for my car, back pack, and the close on my back. they say the fire started with my stove and that they think one of the mane gas lines going into the stove broke but are not sure yet.

i am staying with a friend for right now until i figure out what i am going to do.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Hun:

That is very shocking news. I very much understand what you are going through as my home was robbed clean on Christmas Eve.

They left my babies though, amen.

Hun, are you saying the birds were in the apartment? Seems like a stupid question but I am left wondering about it.

Big warm digital hugs baby. I have MANY clothes I will send you. Let me know what you need: towels, clothes, socks... anything. Just ask.

I will send you clothes today, give me your size and an address. You got to have clean clothes and feminine needs met, at the very least and in a timely manner.

Dont be afraid to ask... and no I wont go to Wal-Mart :lol:
~ Mikaela Sky

iaowings

Post by iaowings »

well i am at a friends house so dont worry about cloths or any of that stuff. i dont think i need any feminine products the last time i checked i dont have the plumbing for that stuff.

and yes my fids were all at home in there cages. there was nothing left and i mean nothing at all.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

OMG

Your a dude! Dude! I am SO sorry! :lol:

If I dont use my real name on line people take me for male. Dude, lol, for real... I am very sorry.

Your just sooo uhm, nice. I dont know why I assumed you female but I honestly do apologize. It isnt you... we just form ideas about people by their text.

I was going to send you some cute little tank tops and some lil skirts. lol

God, shot me.

Us Sags... open mouth, insert foot... even with the best of intentions.
~ Mikaela Sky

Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

I am so sorry for your loss, and deeply sad for your little fid. I wish I knew what else to say. Keep your chin up.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

oh my gosh. i am so sorry that happened to you. i pray that your ok and pray for your fid you lost. im very sorry.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:shock: I am shocked to the bone. Thats my worst nightmare. Fids at home all alone. Im so sorry for your loss. I cried for your fids. :cry: I hope you get your life back on track soon. Big squishie hugs.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
iaowings

Post by iaowings »

thank you everyone for your concern.

mik its ok dont feel bad. that would have been funny though getting a care package openning it to find little skirts and stuff.

i am doing ok i guess. i have friends and famly helping out with this so i should be ok.

again thank you all.
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

OMG--that is my 2 AM fear...have told all the neighbors if there is a hint of smoke, break the windows and get the cats and birds, I don't give a damn about anything else in the house. Did you have insurance (I did not when I was in school for my first couple of degrees)? Holler if you need anything (I am in Tysons Corner for a couple of days)
MCS
Bird crazy

Sharing your loss

Post by Bird crazy »

So sorry ot hear of your loss.
You'll be in my prayers along your pet.

:cry:
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
iaowings

Post by iaowings »

thank go i have insurance so other than loosing everything i dont have to worry about the money.
Topaz

Post by Topaz »

What can I say - it is the most dreadful thing that could have happened to you - as we say here in Aus - keep your chin up.
Anne
controlled by:
2 Poodles, 1 Maltese, 1 tiel, 3 INR's
Oh & a hubby
Nikki'sMommy

Post by Nikki'sMommy »

OMG that is the worst thing that can happen to a human being. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Your material items can all be replaced but your birdies? Keep a stiff upper chin things can only get better.