toys and boredom

Moderator: Mods

Bird crazy

toys and boredom

Post by Bird crazy »

I did a major clean on the cage today and took out all toys and cleaned everything and changed all the toys with the spare set in a box by the cage. I also made two new toys today out of supplies I had ordered and bits and pieces of toys already destroyed. I've been saving up the good pieces that are left over.

I had my two out on the lanai and they were so curious when they came in. They ususally spend all evening crawling all over me and following me around. I put them on their cage and they crawl down and follow me around. Not tonight. They only got down once and then they just wanted to perch and sleep on me, so I put them to bed.

They examined every inch of their cage and played with all the toys. It was so funny to watch. When I was hanging the last toy I made they were already inside and Nila spyed it before I even got to the cage and he tried to grab it from me as I tried to hang it up.

Guess it is good to change things up from time to time. Thought it might just be a ploy to sell more toys but they really seemed to appreciate it.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

aww how cute! yeah, peanut loves his toys moved around. i heard to move the toys around to make it more interesting and fun for them, so they don't get bored with the toys they have. that is really cute though!