HEy all Im back

Moderator: Mods

surferdon

HEy all Im back

Post by surferdon »

HEllo to everyone Im back. I just went through one of my toughest semesters in college ever, so now I hav some time to breathe... So a quick update, as I am visisting the east coast for a vacation, Dude is still my best bud, he is confirmed a male and has started to get his ring, i will of course post pics when his ring is full. Buddy my red belly, is no longer my friend. He used to follow me around the house and call for me, try to sleep with me, but was spooked by my x girlfriend who tried to take him because she was mad at me, and to MIk if you are reading this, yeah it was the same girl you sorta got into it with. So now he screams at the sight of me, it makes me so sad... but oh well I bought him to be part of my family so I will never part with him, I will only remeber the memories of how cute he was when I was his one and only. As for me I am graduating from college in one year with a double degree, and about to move, due to a new carrer opportunity and recently bought my second salt water fish set up. I hope that everyone is well, and had a enjoyable holliday season. I will be home in a few days and will have more time to daddle on the computer. :lol:
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

hello and welcome back to you! :)
~the stubborn one~
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

There's our surfer...good to have ya back! Post those pics ASAP!

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Surfer!

See dude, told you that chick was a nut. :lol:

I missed you. :cry:
~ Mikaela Sky

surferdon

Post by surferdon »

yeah a rotten moldy one teehe!!! sorry just still bitter. Oh btw dude is also now talking up a storm, but my dad is teaching him to say rotten things like ur a idiot, which dude cant say all the way yet but My dad goes in my room all the time and says it to him. Dude now says helloo good boy i love you, what chu doin? and step up or up up up up, its cute. I have also noticed, now that dude is becoming a man he is loud all the time always like to hear his caLL. Buddy mimics my alarm clock, which totally sucks.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ahhh, that would totally suck! Hey man... chicks are like buses man... let that one roll on down the line... no worries for another ALWAYS comes back around about every 15 minutes... just got to listen for it. :wink:
~ Mikaela Sky

Bird crazy

Welcome back

Post by Bird crazy »

Glad to hear you are well. :D

Sorry to hear Buddy is upset but don't give up on him
he may take a while but he will come around. Find his special
treat and lure him with it. He loved you once. He won't forget
that easily. Try to think what you may be doing to reinforce the
attitude he's got and then try to change that. You know you can
change your own way of thinking and acting but you can't force
the bird to change his. So figure out what you can do differently