Shower Perch - Where to buy?

Moderator: Mods

Mattls

Shower Perch - Where to buy?

Post by Mattls »

Hiyas,

I can't find anywhere in Australia (at least online) that sells shower perches. Any of you aussies that have please let me know how you got it.

Thanks!

Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

The painted parrot does them Matt, thats where I have ordered mine from.
http://www.thepaintedparrot.com.au/Perches_Swings.htm

It says the diameter of the perch is 3/4 inch, for small to medium birds so IRN should be ok. I haven't got mine yet though so....
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Mattls

Post by Mattls »

Hiya,

Yeah I placed an order from there yesterday; still waiting to hear back from them though! how long ago did you order?
carrie

Post by carrie »

Hi - I got mine from the parrot rescue centre (parrotrescuecentre.com) on the Gold Coast. It was the cheapest and I'd prefer my money to go to an organisation like this one. If your other order falls through give them a try.
Mattls

Post by Mattls »

Thanks for that carrie, I've already paid for this order but if it doesn't work out I'll defninitely give those guys a try.
Mattls

Post by Mattls »

Well the shower perch arrived today! :D Looking forward to the shower tomorrow!
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Hey Matt, I was just coming into to see if you got your shower perch, I got my order through the other day. I bought some of the toys from there too, they look pretty funky. Let us know how you go with the showering.
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Mattls

Post by Mattls »

Shower today was great. Sunni loves the new perch, it's good bcoz it's a cement type so it trims her nails too.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Awesome! Shower perches are great...though it took Prin a while before she actually liked showers

Dani