How can things get any worse???

Moderator: Mods

Dani03

How can things get any worse???

Post by Dani03 »

Well Jen...looks like you and I are in the same boat now for real hun. The office where I get my jobs from decided to CLOSE yesterday...means I am now jobless and I am going to be moving.

What is really upseting is I am going ot have to wait to get Aggie...I won't have enough money in the bank to pick her up on the day that I move. This makes things so freaking hard...I was so close to having her home within this week (by the very latest the weekend) and now she has to wait until I can find work...

*bangs head into desk*

Darn it!

Excuse my ranting...but this bites. Sooo close to having Aggie...

:cry:

Dani
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ahhhhh never ask that or you might find out. :shock:

*hugs*
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

What a disapointing week :( I'm sorry to hear that Dani.
kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

hey dani...so sorry to hear about your job....and Aggie! Hang in there.
Been a tough week....
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

oh Dani *hug* i'm so sorry, this is a tough week.
~the stubborn one~
goro

to dani

Post by goro »

don't feel bad i learned onething in life things always work out hang in there bro
gorob
Mattls

Post by Mattls »

Yep, don't worry, things can always get worse! You could try pawning something to get Aggie sooner... I know when I wanted to upgrade my computer I had to pawn 11 xbox games to do it!
Bird crazy

No job!!! great

Post by Bird crazy »

Dani

Never let it be said that I would encourage someone to be financially reckless but jobless would be the best time to bring the Aggie home, more time to bond and you may be able to talk the lady down since she wants to get her out of there. Tell her the situation, explain how much you want Aggie and pick out something you could sell for about the difference and put a note up on the bulletin board in a local grocery store, or apt building or pet store or everyplace you can think of.

I'll keep good thoughts coming your way. I just know something will work out.

Sue and Nila
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
*MARIE*

Post by *MARIE* »

I agree with Sue.You will think of a way.Aggie belongs with you :!: It will find a away to work out
Would you give away your children if they bit you?
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Believe me Sue...I've posted things trying to sell some stuff so one. I can get rid of it...and two. I can get Aggie...we'll have to see how it goes

Dani
Bird crazy

You to girl

Post by Bird crazy »

Dani:

It will work out. It will work out. It will work out.

Sue and Nila

(If you could pay for her with blue feathers Nila's got a bunch in the bottom of the cage he'd like to contribute to your cause)
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

If I didn't have my credit card (bless you American Express..or curse you...I don't know which) I wouldn't have any fids what so ever. It's a good thing and a bad thing. However...if I did not have my credit card I would have more extra money each month if ya know what I'm sayin (still doubting I'll ever pay my credit card off before I move in May)......*mumbles* Stinkin finances anyhow!!
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

I am so there with ya Missi...money troubles really suck.

I'll find a way to get Aggie...luckily Lois is ok with keeping a hold on her for a while. She just wants her gone...and to a good home.

Dani
kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

I am with you guys...life would be a lot better if we didn't have to worry about paper to exchange...I like the old barter system...

Dani-glad to hear that Lois is willing to hold Aggie for you--smart woman. Aggie is lucky to have you waiting for her.

BTW, my 6 month old IRN-Tiki, is talking! She says pretty bird, sweet baby bird....

Thank goodness for the fids, money may be tight (non-existent)
but those babies always make me smile
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

kimtoo wrote:I am with you guys...life would be a lot better if we didn't have to worry about paper to exchange...I like the old barter system...

Dani-glad to hear that Lois is willing to hold Aggie for you--smart woman. Aggie is lucky to have you waiting for her.

BTW, my 6 month old IRN-Tiki, is talking! She says pretty bird, sweet baby bird....

Thank goodness for the fids, money may be tight (non-existent)
but those babies always make me smile

Couldn't have said any of that more perfect!

Dani, smile at the fact that you KNOW Aggie will be your's. There's no doubt about that. It's meant to be so when you do get her (soon!) it will be even sweeter, darnit! :D

Kim! I can't believe your 6 mo. old is talking already! That's so amazing. I want a video :)
kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

I have to check...I think my camera will do short video clips. One thing that I think spurred the early talking is the fact that she lives with two other talkers--The IRN that adopted me earlier this year and my african grey. They older IRN and my grey talk back and forth now. Every morning, good morning (grey), good morning (IRN), hi big bird (IRN), Big bird go outside? (grey) something tlike that with many variations! :lol:
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

kimtoo wrote:I have to check...I think my camera will do short video clips. One thing that I think spurred the early talking is the fact that she lives with two other talkers--The IRN that adopted me earlier this year and my african grey. They older IRN and my grey talk back and forth now. Every morning, good morning (grey), good morning (IRN), hi big bird (IRN), Big bird go outside? (grey) something tlike that with many variations! :lol:

I need a video of that as well please....

:lol:
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Sorry Dani,
I just saw this post. Sorry I missed it. Believe me I know what you're going thru! Took me a month to find a job, and it was hard. But it happened. So hang in there. It'll be ok.

Hugs,
Jen
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

My ol man and I are cash people. Safe in the wall. Bank only has enough in it to pay the bills. It is none of noone's business (gov't) included, how much money we do or dont have.

We DO NOT use credit for anything except cars and houses. We only have one credit card in case something crazy happened and it is one of those 'no limit pay in a month' deals. I could go buy a 55 ft boat this morning but I had damn sure have the money to pay that platinum visa or :shock: .

My take on things is this. If you cant afford it today CHANCES are you wont be able to afford it when the days comes you have to pay the piper. Credit cards and student loans... thats how they grab you by the balls right out of high school.

What kid wouldnt take 10 grand a yr at 7% interest. I know I took it! Regret it now, of course but no choice. An adult with good credit cant even get cash at 7% so it sounds like a great idea at the time.

It wasnt. :roll:
~ Mikaela Sky