OK! CHAMON, MIKAELA, NEO, ANGIE,

Moderator: Mods

jen5239
Community Greeter

OK! CHAMON, MIKAELA, NEO, ANGIE,

Post by jen5239 »

Where the heck are all of you guys??? None of you post like you used to. Become to busy for us??? :shock: We miss hearing from you guys!

I'm really worried about Chamon! I sure hope and pray she and her family are ok.

But the rest of you better have a good reason why you're not on here like you used to be!

Jen
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yeah really...it's mostly the newer people that have been posting...And us of course (cause we're freaks with no lives j/k)

Where are you guys? We want you here!

Dani and Prinny
Ducky

Post by Ducky »

IT IS A LITTLE WEIRD NOT SEEING YA ALL ON THE BOARD. :)
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Hello Flock:

I have missed yall. I warned ya'll of this in the winter lol. I have a boat and live on the beach... not gonna be here chatting much. I pop in on the laptop and make sure everything is ok or if anyone has PM'ed me.

I am black as tar. In Florida SPF45 doesnt even do the trick. Toooo dark.

I see everyone is doing ok except for a few MIA's.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Gosh you have one heck of a life Mik...*jealous* hehehe lucky! You bring the birds with?

Dani and Prinny
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

No, he didnt like the wind the first time I tried and he panted alot. :cry:
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

I'm around.. infact Dani and I were just noticing how damn much we post on this thing.. lol .. addicted or what.. I have had a houseful all weekend.. living down by the ocean that happens alot.

We get all our families.. both sides often.. come to stay to get away from hum drum melbourne.

Sorry .. I could never be away from this place for too long.. I love you all way too much.

Chamon ! .. I am worried about.. I think maybe she has been caught up in the floods someone mentioned.. pray she is ok and lets us know how she is soon.

Luv my birdy family so much :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

Yall have been doing such a great job of answering all the questions I've just been sitting back watching. or in netspeak it's called lurking.

I've been working my tail feathers off on the business that berrynice and I are creating. It will be an online bird toy store. So i'll keep you all up to date with news on that as it happens.

But I am always around and patiently waiting for more dats videos like everyone else.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Neo...no lurking allowed! j/k we enjoy your posts. I am worried about Chamon and Dats though...I hope everything is OK

Dani and Prinny
~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

Mik i'm so jealous that youre tan :( I'm glad youre havin fun though
~the stubborn one~