ringnecks' sex

Moderator: Mods

barbara

ringnecks' sex

Post by barbara »

Hi all...........I am just so excited i could bust.....I just got off the phone with Animal Genetics in Florida and found out that JELLYBEAN IS A BOY........how lucky can I be to have a second male ringneck.....I had to wait a whole year until I found out that kiwi was a male........it is almost like Kiwi sent me a clone of himself....I was so happy it brought tears to my eyes.......Now I have to think of little boy names for the baby.......he is now on 2 feedings a day and they told me yesterday he didn't want any of the formula at all but was eating alot of seed in the cage......he is getting bigger and his tail is growing, it is much longer then the little stub that was there a few weeks ago.................still no definite word on when he will be home..........I am hoping it will be by the end of this month at least....the 30th is my birthday and I would love nothing more thern to bring this little guy home to celebrate with me.................I just couldn't wait to share this news with all of you....I thank you again for your support and being there for me when I lost Kiwi.....talk to you all soon....as soon as I get pics I will post them....take care ...god bless all
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Hello Barbara,
Good to hear from you again! That's great news about Jellybean being a boy. I just found out recently, thru video of my Byndi and experienced board members, that she's a SHE and not a HE. I'm kind of floored that my Byndi is a she as I have referred to him as he since I brought him home. Which was seven months ago. So it's kind of like giving birth-altho' I've never done that-and finding out at that moment what sex baby you have. :shock: If that makes any sense?? I'm very happy for you. Can't wait for you to post stories of the babies antics. If he's anything like my Remmi he's going to be onery and into everything. Keep us posted!

Hugs,
Jennifer
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

How wonderful :D for you ! ..

I think the name Jellybean is awesome, why do you need a different name ?
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Cool...another boy IRN to add to our board. Pics please!

Dani and Prinny
Little_Bailey

Post by Little_Bailey »

I agree with Angie, JellyBean is such a cool name! :D Difinatly go with jellybean.
silvercloud

Post by silvercloud »

Congrats. I like the name Jellybean as well.