What bath time?

Moderator: Mods

Little_Bailey

What bath time?

Post by Little_Bailey »

Well i thought a month ago i finally got bailey to let me bath him, but no he freaked out....so patience is the key! well no it is'nt i have tried everything even all of ur guys suggestions but nothing is happening, and i have one smelly bailey! he wont even do it himself! i have tried a spray bottle, dish in his cage, under the shower, in the bath....u name it! i really dont know what to do! it's like he is scared of water? well any more suggestions would be great thank u mwa x x x x
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Take a stance.

He doesnt want to bathe yet he must. Bathe him in his cage through the bars. WE ARE THE BOSS. If he starts flapping, thats normal but if he freaks so bad he tries to fly STOP.

But he wont, he'll sit there in a pissed off little puff ball letting you soak him. P U birdie babies are stinky huh! Smells like dust to me... or like a feed store.

I kissed Babys beak yesterday and she was rotten! Ya'll dont let me forget to get her today. Girl stanks.
Little_Bailey

Post by Little_Bailey »

Thanks Gorgeous *big kisses*
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

How'd it go?
Little_Bailey

Post by Little_Bailey »

It went ok, better than the other methods, he freaked out at first so i stopped straight away! i gave him a chance to calm down then i tired again! at least he got abit wet.. .. .. lol :) Thanks Babe