Happy

Moderator: Mods

Mahuska

Happy

Post by Mahuska »

I've shared alittle since I've been here. My Lucretia(Maxie Pi) the one that loved the EX and not me. She said HAPPY to me today. This was a word she learned from the gal I was with right out of the gates. I've shared how she has been coming around lately. The scenario was I was scratching The White cap's head and she ran down the cage.and wanted a piece of the action I put her on my shoulder with "Tootie and she said HAPPY. This is a real break through and means alot to me. I would still love her any way. I still am waiting word about how the breeding is going with the Blue IRN's, as I am so excited and hope I can be official here. Cheers
Neokireina

Post by Neokireina »

thats great, it feels so much easier when they want to communicate with you. It's great to see your birds all coming along. In about 10 years we will look back and think oh my, yall remember when she said happy well so much has happened since then.

People have already made so much progress, each word is a new marker in that long journey, grats all.
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Thats wonderful .. :D

Yeah! what Neo said :wink: although I am still waiting for my first real marker .. sigh!
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless