Please help me

Moderator: Mods

sjwessels

Please help me

Post by sjwessels »

Please help me to decide what IRN to get. I have a choice of 2. There is a blue & white one which is female and a white one which is male. I really like the blue and white one but I really want a male IRN. I have heard that the white male IRN is also older than the female. They already want to start flying. I am afraid that it is too late to buy him.
Bernard Jacobsz

Re: Please help me

Post by Bernard Jacobsz »

:cry: ]
Bernard Jacobsz
http://www.birds4sale.co.za
South Africa
Molossus2

Post by Molossus2 »

If the bird has just started flying then it's still a baby and not too late.
julie

Post by julie »

I would have a play with them and see which one has the nicest personality,is friendliest and which one that hopefully connects with you.
sjwessels

Post by sjwessels »

Hey guys. Sorry for only replying now. I've been too busy playing with Bubbu. My new female IRN. Yes, i decided on her... Just because my heart was set on her from the start. She is beautifull and she LOVES me!! When I put her down on the floor she looks for me, walks over to me and climbs on my foot until I lower my hand so she can gets up. She makes this little baby noises the whole time as I speak to her. Today was her first day that she made lots of noises. She is going crazy!!! I love her so much! Thanks for your advice.