Baby im getting soon

Moderator: Mods

TaraJ

Baby im getting soon

Post by TaraJ »

Hi there everyone...Just thought i would share pics of my first ringneck baby i will be getting in couple weeks...Sooo excited and cant wait...Just waiting on new cage and then have to go away for couple days(hence reason have to wait).So glad have joined this forum as have found it to be so helpful so far.Thanks to everyone for their wealth of informationhttp://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... CN7131.jpg
TaraJ

Re: Baby im getting soon

Post by TaraJ »

TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

A couple more... http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... CN7131.jpg http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... .......The baby is 6 weeks old now.....We are calling him/her Tiki :D
WickedOne

Post by WickedOne »

So cute! Congratulations on your new baby!
TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

Thank you....Yep they are so cute...Going to see him/her again today possibly for another cuddle lol...wish could get him now but cage hasnt arrived and have to go away for couple days next week so didnt want to get him and then hve to leave him with someone....We have chosen a name already....Going to be called Tiki :D
WickedOne

Post by WickedOne »

Aw that's a cute name.
I know how you feel! When I first met Luna I had to go visit her in the shop on my days off until I had the money together and the cage arrived to bring her home. If it weren't for my awesome parents surprising me by loaning the money to get her home, she'd still be at the store. I'm going back tomorrow to pick up some supplies and I'm thinking of taking her along so she can visit. :)
evaleen

Post by evaleen »

aaaawwwww! i love the picture with the two fids in the tissue box! :lol:
a-do-ra-ble! congratulations!
Eva
TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

Hahaha yeah they are soooo cute hey...Only one of those is going to be mine...Pick him/her up in one week....counting down the days..Driving me a bit mental lol...But have to go away this week for 3 days and didnt want to get it and then have to leave it with family just after i got him....so will be picking him up day after i get back....sooooo cant wait :D
evaleen

Post by evaleen »

@taraJ
oooooooohhhh lucky you! da~amn... i wish i could teleport...
i want one toooooooo! :cry:

(lol)

i'm going to have to wait for 5months for my own ringneck.
(and so i'm trying my best to tame my new rehomed moustache parakeet as best as i can so that it can b friendly to the ringneck i'm planning to get)
geeeee. my mom says i'm even more impatient than a dad waiting in the delivery wards for his first child...!!! :oops: :lol:
cheers to IRN-mama-hood! :mrgreen:
Eva
TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

Thanks Evaleen....Definately looking forward to it...Other little fella in that pic is also going to a new home around the same time i will be getting mine....Looking at building him/her a training stand today pr tomorrow in preparation for his arrival...also his breeder is going to send me some new pics today too hopefully...So will share as soon as they arrive....love this little fella already and its not even here yet :lol:
evaleen

Post by evaleen »

oh be sure to post those pics as soon as u can!!! and i'd love to see hoe the stand turns out too! best of luck!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Eva
TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

Made a T stand this afternoon....Very plain...Not much to it at moment...Going to add food and water dish at some stage also.Just wanted to make one before i bring him home...He is already quiet...Steps up and can basically do anything with him...Will be interesting as to how he is when i get him home tho....Getting him in one week.Will probably be posting some pics then...Breeder was going to send me some pics today but he didnt so must have been busy.
TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

My little fella also has some dried food on side of his beak that breeder doesnt want to pull off so going to have to try and soften it and get it off when i get him home too...
TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... CN7317.jpg my one is the one on the right if this pic works....breeder emailed it to me yesterday.
blueindianringneck

Post by blueindianringneck »

TaraJ wrote:http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... CN7317.jpg my one is the one on the right if this pic works....breeder emailed it to me yesterday.

Beautiful! You'll love it! congrats!
Codys Mom

Post by Codys Mom »

Congrads what a pretty blue baby , is he a boy or a girl or do you know yet?
evaleen

Post by evaleen »

aaawwww! congratulations!
i cant get enough of them! :D :D
Eva
TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

I'm as excited as a kid in a lollie shop hahaha....Have been buying all sorts of stuff to make toys for the little fella....Gonna be ONE spoiled bird i think....Been driving my partner crazy because all i have been talking about is our soon to be new addition to the family hahaha
evaleen

Post by evaleen »

how many days till the to-be-spoiled-crazy-lucky-son-of-a-parrot arrives? :)
Eva
TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

I will be picking him up on monday...So 4 and a bit more days and counting hahaha
TaraJ

Post by TaraJ »

wooooo hooooo so happy....Finally brought Tiki home today....he has been pretty quiet all day which was totally expected....didnt eat anything but then tonight when my partner and i sat down to eat dinner he started looking round as if to say "wheres mine?" and then decided to go over and pig out on his seed hahaha...was sooo funny...have put up some pics of him that i took today
evaleen

Post by evaleen »

congratzzzzzzzzz!!!!

FINALY eh???!!!!

here starts another love story! awwww! best of luck with tiki! :mrgreen:
Eva